Why are all faraxs suddenly going to Colombia???

Naa

Not Chun li
Why do you always tell me to shut up?
giphy.gif
That's my favorite phrase to use, especially with girls 🥰

Suddenly my Twitter time-line is filled with shiny foreheaded faraxs in Manila Airport, why do they choose Colombia? Most go solo.

Is it the cocaine, the prostitutes or are they just living out narcos fantasies as a tourist.

(why tf Colombia though? I've seen plenty lifeleak footage of niggas getting murdered for their phone over there. :damedamn:)
big booty

GemState

36/21
VIP
They're going there to sleep with local women. Since most Somali diaspora live in the West, they have the passport + US dollar to flex with, and since South America is a shithole, and most Colombian women will want to leave so badly, they'll close their eyes and pretend Abdi with a bidaar is Brad Pitt.

Though, I find it mind blowing people will leave 1st world countries for violent shitholes they normally wouldn't visit just to ejaculate, shows how our chimp brain is stronger than we think.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're going there to sleep with local women. Since most Somali diaspora live in the West, they have the passport + US dollar to flex with, and since South America is a shithole, and most Colombian women will want to leave so badly, they'll close their eyes and pretend Abdi with a bidaar is Brad Pitt.

Though, I find it mind blowing people will leave 1st world countries for violent shitholes they normally wouldn't visit just to ejaculate, shows how our chimp brain is stronger than we think.

giphy.gif

Play the game right playa
Take their virginity first and once they are old and used up , just dump them
POS! InshaAllah you’ll only reproduce girls so you’ll understand and fear qashiin like yourself for the rest of your natural life!

Truly breaks my heart 1000 times over for any woman that’s unlucky enough to get with you, only if she’d get a chance to read your comments here! You deserve to die alone truly, smh!

2nd wife inshallah. You should make dua that it happens because I will raise more Muslim offspring. It will balance the murtads that have been produced.

Funny coming from you! You’re the murtads of all murtads!! The chances of you ever raising a decent kid is like 1/1trillion! Qasaaro waxid! Cant believe a woman wasted 9 months carrying you! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@SOMALIKNIGHT please come with me to Colombia. We’ll stay there for 5 nights and each night we will bring in different complexed Colombian to our Airbnb. You need to loosen up you raging religious extremist

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
POS! InshaAllah you’ll only reproduce girls so you’ll understand and fear qashiin like yourself for the rest of your natural life!

Truly breaks my heart 1000 times over for any woman that’s unlucky enough to get with you, only if she’d get a chance to read your comments here! You deserve to die alone truly, smh!

Funny coming from you! You’re the murtads of all murtads!! The chances of you ever raising a decent kid is like 1/1trillion! Qasaaro waxid! Cant believe a woman wasted 9 months carrying you! 🤦🏽‍♀️
u sound old

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

I’ll forever have my pick of good malab were ever I go unless I somehow glow down 😳 but that won’t happen as I take care of myself.

also I use ivf to determine the gender of my children, all boys ya boy don’t miss 😆

I’m a proud murtard and ??? Lool

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Colombia has stabilized and improved a lot in recent years, it's not like how it was 30 years ago with the drug cartels and high crime rate. It's economy is only second to Brazil.

Probably cheaper for you Americans but Asia is closer to Europe

Trending