Why are all faraxs suddenly going to Colombia???

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Suddenly my Twitter time-line is filled with shiny foreheaded faraxs in Manila Airport, why do they choose Colombia? Most go solo.

Is it the cocaine, the prostitutes or are they just living out narcos fantasies as a tourist.

(why tf Colombia though? I've seen plenty lifeleak footage of niggas getting murdered for their phone over there. :damedamn:)
Maybe going to bashaal with Colombian chicks

top qurux tings over there , also the age of consent is low so u can take numerous virgin malab over there

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Maybe going to bashaal with Colombian chicks

top qurux tings over there , also the age of consent is low so u can take numerous virgin malab over there
South Americans do it young. The average age people lose there virginity in Argentina is 12. South Americans are build different. (the naag are gorgeous though, but the second they hit forty they turn into the cleaning lady from family guy💀)

:jcoleno:

Attachments

• thumb_cleaning-lady-family-guy-meme-51883188.png
    thumb_cleaning-lady-family-guy-meme-51883188.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 148

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
South Americans do it young. The average age people lose there virginity in Argentina is 12. South Americans are build different. (the naag are gorgeous though, but the second they hit forty they turn into the cleaning lady from family guy💀)

:jcoleno:
Play the game right playa
Take their virginity first and once they are old and used up , just dump them

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Thugnificent

This thread turn out hilarious
:salute:

All this time, when Abdis (and none-somalis) where going to South American, my dump-ass thought it's was for the nice sunny weather

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

Fay

DELETED
I would love to go to Latin America on holiday, the food is great the weather is lush and the people are friendly for the most part. I'd start with Columbia or Mexico first most definitely.

As for the women, yes I admit that Latin American women are some of the most gorgeous created on this Earth. They have all the right features as one person on this thread pointed out: Black women body + White women facial features.

I wouldn't go there for sex tourism though, there is more to life than just senseless and fake pleasure like that. I'd go for the weather, culture, food and warm hospitality.
Theres black latinas white latinas native latinas, they dont just have on specific look yall need to do research before going those places latinos r very diverse group of ppl

Fay

DELETED
They are known to wear skimpy outfits and to be pretty sexualised. (I don't blame them, lack of deen).

Also, there is the whole passionate fiesty stereotype that they have, which men seem to hate in AA women, but love in Columbian women, simply because they're stunning.

At the end of the day, men will make a 100 and 1 excuses for gorgeous women. It is what it is, because women make excuses for good looking men as well. But just be honest about it.
True. Trey songz is an example, the way he treats women is disgusting but its accepted cos he is attractive

They are known to wear skimpy outfits and to be pretty sexualised. (I don't blame them, lack of deen).

Also, there is the whole passionate fiesty stereotype that they have, which men seem to hate in AA women, but love in Columbian women, simply because they're stunning.

At the end of the day, men will make a 100 and 1 excuses for gorgeous women. It is what it is, because women make excuses for good looking men as well. But just be honest about it.
Latina fiesty is so different to black woman fiesty.

Theres black latinas white latinas native latinas, they dont just have on specific look yall need to do research before going those places latinos r very diverse group of ppl
Yes, I am aware of that. I particularly like the features of the native women, they are so pretty wlh.

10/10 would simp for a Pocahontas :banderas:

Trending