Why are all faraxs suddenly going to Colombia???

Or to experience a feminine, fit & cooperative women for a change. These type of women are almost extinct in the West.

Nah they are not. Its just sad that some of you lot can only experience that by going to a third world country and bribing the women with your Western passport and money.

Nah they are not. Its just sad that some of you lot can only experience that by going to a third world country and bribing the women with your Western passport and money.
If they wanna do that then let them do that why does it bother you so much

It probably is if you're gonna go down to bare numbers or simply ask them questions on some matters, I'd bet on the colombians

I would love to go to Latin America on holiday, the food is great the weather is lush and the people are friendly for the most part. I'd start with Columbia or Mexico first most definitely.

As for the women, yes I admit that Latin American women are some of the most gorgeous created on this Earth. They have all the right features as one person on this thread pointed out: Black women body + White women facial features.

I wouldn't go there for sex tourism though, there is more to life than just senseless and fake pleasure like that. I'd go for the weather, culture, food and warm hospitality.

Royalflush

novacane
american abdis eating good with that US passport
giphy.gif

It probably is if you're gonna go down to bare numbers or simply ask them questions on some matters, I'd bet on the colombians

They are known to wear skimpy outfits and to be pretty sexualised. (I don't blame them, lack of deen).

Also, there is the whole passionate fiesty stereotype that they have, which men seem to hate in AA women, but love in Columbian women, simply because they're stunning.

At the end of the day, men will make a 100 and 1 excuses for gorgeous women. It is what it is, because women make excuses for good looking men as well. But just be honest about it.

They are known to wear skimpy outfits and to be pretty sexualised. (I don't blame them, lack of deen).

Also, there is the whole passionate fiesty stereotype that they have, which men seem to hate in AA women, but love in Columbian women, simply because they're stunning.

At the end of the day, men will make a 100 and 1 excuses for gorgeous women. It is what it is, because women make excuses for good looking men as well. But just be honest about it.
white

If its for the beauty i dont blame them, stereotypes like the ones you've mentioned are in the ghetto latinos, usually the ones in nations in the west for example the US rather than their home country, if i had to guess I'd say due to not being as exposed to the culture the revolves around those sorts of things.

Trending