Why are all faraxs suddenly going to Colombia???

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Suddenly my Twitter time-line is filled with shiny foreheaded faraxs in Manila Airport, why do they choose Colombia? Most go solo.

Is it the cocaine, the prostitutes or are they just living out narcos fantasies as a tourist.

(why tf Colombia though? I've seen plenty lifeleak footage of niggas getting murdered for their phone over there. :damedamn:)

Suddenly my Twitter time-line is filled with shiny foreheaded faraxs in Manila Airport, why do they choose Colombia? Most go solo.

Is it the cocaine, the prostitutes or are they just living out narcos fantasies as a tourist.

(why tf Colombia though? I've seen plenty lifeleak footage of niggas getting murdered for their phone over there. :damedamn:)

I haven’t noticed that many faarax’s taking trips too Columbia but their was this One Eritrean nigga I knew from Seattle that was always takes trips to Columbia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic etc:ehh:

this Nigga was always with different pretty foreign women on Snapchat. :shaq:
3A0BEB51-F041-4932-83A1-E661796C9A88.jpeg

:russ::sass1::sass2:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I haven’t noticed that many faarax’s taking trips too Columbia but their was this One Eritrean nigga I knew from Seattle that was always takes trips to Columbia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic etc:ehh:

this Nigga was always with different pretty foreign women on Snapchat. :shaq: View attachment 172930

:russ::sass1::sass2:
I suspect sextourism sxb:jcoleno:.
Those naag are dangerous they'd rob you after the deed or blackmail you. In those countries the more beautiful the naag the more dangerous she is

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You said Columbia and Manila (capital of Philippines) at the same time. Very confusing post.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You said Columbia and Manila (capital of Philippines) at the same time. Very confusing post.
he said manila airport, so I’m assuming that’s an airport in Colombia. idk though.

DR, Venezuela, Brazil and Colombia are popular destinations for black dudes seeking sex tourism, big bunda baddies. The black man equivalent for the white guy's southeast asia. :mjlol:

Some FOBs also enter latin america for tahrib to US/Canada like wetbacks.

Isn’t Manila airport in the Philippines? 🤔

btw, I’ve heard of them going to Rio de Janeiro but no other S.American locations.

DR, Venezuela, Brazil and Colombia are popular destinations for black dudes seeking sex tourism, big bunda baddies. The black man equivalent for the white guy's southeast asia. :mjlol:

Some FOBs also enter latin america for tahrib to US/Canada like wetbacks.
FYI jimmy the term “wetbacks” is a very offensive racial slur....might consider editing that out.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I assume he means the famous Medellìn, home to Don Pablo Escobar

@Grigori Rasputin, our in chief travel baddina, come in and tell us about your trip to Colombia, how was it.

Ive been to Colombia twice since 2019...

I always go to Cartagena

I love their weather, organic food, beaches, cheap pesos, friendly people and most importantly their gazelles :ohhhdamn::lawd::ohhhdamn:

Trending