Why am I so tired?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I'm so tired everyday that I can only do a single thing, then I'll go back to my bed.:damn:I'm an 18 year old in a 50 years olds body.

I cant even bother to go eat.:damedamn:

My vitamin d levels were low but I've been taking multi vitamin tablets FOR MONTHS and im still tired.:kendrickcry:

:mjcry:should I go to a gym even though I have no tabar?

Help out a sister, guys:kendrickcry::kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

I'm so tired everyday that I can only do a single thing, then I'll go back to my bed.:damn:I'm an 18 year old in a 50 years olds body.

My vitamin d levels were low but I've been taking multi vitamin tablets FOR MONTHS and im still tired.:kendrickcry:

Sleep early wake up early WALAA

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I had the same issue, I had low iron levels. Still do, nothing works for me I tried iron tablets, increased my iron a little bit, but I'm still Tireeed.

Send urself to daqan celis
:nahgirl:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
All those years eating trash is starting to accumulate in your body. You need to start detoxification and eat less and lesssssss sugar since sugar is poison. I would recommend more stuff but do this first and let me know how it goes.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Switch up your diet maybe eat more protein rich foods like beans and chicken, then eat some fatty fish for vitamin d and go outside bcs the sun gives vitamin d too

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m starting to think this is a Somali girl issue, I’m tired all the time, I get 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy, stay active but I’m still tired all the time :noneck:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I’m starting to think this is a Somali girl issue, I’m tired all the time, I get 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy, stay active but I’m still tired all the time :noneck:

try some rhodiola

that stuff made me manic but it will give you the boost you need

Step 1 Cut off all refined sugar intake
Step 2 Cut off all grains due most being GMO and poisoned by pesticides
Step 3 Increase fat and cholesterol intake, carb intake should remain the same
Step 4 Supplement with Vitamin D and Cod Liver Oil

You will have endless amounts of energy and vitality young girl, it’s that simple

Last edited:

Trending