Why am I so fascinated with the origin of AIDS? Ever since I got back frm cursed Africa I..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I knew Rkelly has AIDS. I knew it! I think i am a qumayo. I recognize people with aids from a far. My nanny who raises me died of Aids. I ever diagnosed the famous talk show host Wendy Williams having aids. I went to her youtube channel and said Wendy has Aids,. This intern has been stalking me every where demanding how i know this. I just laugh. It could be Wendy herself . Wendy secludes herself in her home, only interacting with her husband and son. She was a crack head and she stopped cold, no doubt after HIV diagnosis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just know that a disease like the Black Plague will appear out of nowhere

Amazingly none you are aware of this disease
No cure for it @lone

No cure for it @lone

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Never does sexual perversion become widespread and publicly known in certain people without them being overtaken by plague and disease that never happened to their ancestors who came before them.”(Reported by Ibn Majah.) He (peace be upon him) also said:

“Whenever adultery becomes a widespread phenomena among certain people, death will spread among them.”(Reported by Malik.)

No cure for it @lone
Our Messiah has shielded us from these third world problems. Thats why I am glad to live and learn in this pristine country.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our Messiah has shielded us from these third world problems. Thats why I am glad to live and learn in this pristine country.
lone u r in canada right?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I did not visit houses ...but..I did visit Africa, a known qaxaabad is nacdey

Rkelly u do count your blessing when i am not saying anything about u right? loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending