Why am I so fascinated with the origin of AIDS? Ever since I got back frm cursed Africa I..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
have been studying this disease from its beginning.

As many of you know that I visited the cursed continent last month and as I got back from it I got very concerned about my laissez faire attitude while I was there. Alhamdulilah god has spared me that calamity, I’ve checked myself although I need to do it again in 2 months time to have a definitive answer.

So as I googled it up to know few things about it I saw myself becoming an immunologist. I watched so many documentaries from the early explosion of AIDS and guess what’ve learned that the West ( @Western4Life doesn’t want you to know ) completely ignores that this disease mainly affected homosexuals in the beginning and that it could’ve been stopped there and then if homosexuality was banned or quarantined homosexuals who had it. Since then the disease has killed 36 million people. If Trump was the President then I’m sure he would’ve created concentration camp for these homosexuals. Liberals have unleashed unnecessary deaths upon millions of people.

The other part I want to discuss is that news clips from the early 1980s was blaming Africa. They said it started in the Congo from Africans eating bushmeat. I was shocked to find that the UK contemplated banning Africans from entering their country in the 1980s :ooh: just look how racist they were that they didn’t care to ban the American homosexuals who proliferated this disease

Aids began in the bathhouses of San Francisco.

eing synonymous with AIDs (Auto Immunodeficiency Syndrome), HIV a distinct and causative agent as opposed to the fatal deathblow it is often mistaken for. In contrast to hepatitis and tuberculosis, which were known well before the 20th century, HIV (human immunodeficiency viruses) was only discovered in the early 1980s. Whereas the transfer of the two strands of HIV, HIV-1 and HIV-2, had been known to occur in primates (Sharp, 2011), there was no evidence to suggest that it would be an issue among human populations. These notions were quickly turned upon their head with the identification of AIDs as a deadly new pandemic plaguing large numbers of young homosexual men in the form of unusually rare malignancies and opportunistic infections (Sharpe, 2011)(CDC, 1981). Within two years, HIV was recognized as the causative agent behind AIDS (Gallo, 1984). While some scientists have suggested that the opportunistic pandemic which linked HIV and AIDs in the early 1980s was caused by a human-primate transfer in southwest Cameroon, there has yet to be conclusive evidence to suggest that this single event was the causative factor in a global pandemic (Sharp 2011).

Irrespective of its debatable origin, the resultant suffering caused by the combination of HIV/AIDs has been catastrophic, with 60 million infections and 25 million deaths resulting from HIV-1 (M) group infections. The virus has three primary means of spreading: sexual, perinatal, and percutaneous (Cohen, 2011).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aids began in the bathhouses of San Francisco.

eing synonymous with AIDs (Auto Immunodeficiency Syndrome), HIV a distinct and causative agent as opposed to the fatal deathblow it is often mistaken for. In contrast to hepatitis and tuberculosis, which were known well before the 20th century, HIV (human immunodeficiency viruses) was only discovered in the early 1980s. Whereas the transfer of the two strands of HIV, HIV-1 and HIV-2, had been known to occur in primates (Sharp, 2011), there was no evidence to suggest that it would be an issue among human populations. These notions were quickly turned upon their head with the identification of AIDs as a deadly new pandemic plaguing large numbers of young homosexual men in the form of unusually rare malignancies and opportunistic infections (Sharpe, 2011)(CDC, 1981). Within two years, HIV was recognized as the causative agent behind AIDS (Gallo, 1984). While some scientists have suggested that the opportunistic pandemic which linked HIV and AIDs in the early 1980s was caused by a human-primate transfer in southwest Cameroon, there has yet to be conclusive evidence to suggest that this single event was the causative factor in a global pandemic (Sharp 2011).

Irrespective of its debatable origin, the resultant suffering caused by the combination of HIV/AIDs has been catastrophic, with 60 million infections and 25 million deaths resulting from HIV-1 (M) group infections. The virus has three primary means of spreading: sexual, perinatal, and percutaneous (Cohen, 2011).

I should honestly show you this openly racist 1980s Australian documentary that was full of inaccuracies and that was insinuating that the disease was brought on by Africans and that Africans build immunity to it and that when it got to America via Haiti the Western person lacked that immunity.

Btw at the outbreak of the disease majority of the affected were homosexuals but there was this group of people that no one knows about that has been lost to the annals of history and that group was Haitian boat refugees who were in a camp in Florida (Rick Rose’s Uncles and aunts). They had this disease and the white men wanted to blame them. It took scientist to realize that it was Americans that gave these disease to them via blood transfusions. Ileen the Red Cross use to import US blood into Haiti carelessly

I'm more interested in the high levels of AIDS, a country like Bostwana and one like Thailand have been studied. They both have same sexual activity, Bostwanians are actually doing better and are more educated but Bostwana has one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS in the world while Thailand barely does.

I should honestly show you this openly racist 1980s Australian documentary that was full of inaccuracies and that was insinuating that the disease was brought on by Africans and that Africans build immunity to it and that when it got to America via Haiti the Western person lacked that immunity.

Btw at the outbreak of the disease majority of the affected were homosexuals but there was this group of people that no one knows about that has been lost to the annals of history and that group was Haitian boat refugees who were in a camp in Florida (Rick Rose’s Uncles and aunts). They had this disease and the white men wanted to blame them. It took scientist to realize that it was Americans that gave these disease to them via blood transfusions. Ileen the Red Cross use to import US blood into Haiti carelessly
Please link the docommentary

If we point to the Europhile agenda oufr brothers declare us to be salafists the do what thou wilt delusion is string

@Nomad

I'm more interested in the high levels of AIDS, a country like Bostwana and one like Thailand have been studied. They both have same sexual activity, Bostwanians are actually doing better and are more educated but Bostwana has one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS in the world while Thailand barely does.
Brother we both know who is behind that

Macalin M

Out here
What is a salafist brother
Or is anything that makes you uncomfortable about Deen salafist
You hate and attempted to subtly refer to me and my dad as a kaffir because I’m grateful to the West. But damn I wonder why I call you a salafi when you have exactly their views. I shall no longer reply to you

You hate and attempted to subtly refer to me and my dad as a kaffir because I’m grateful to the West. But damn I wonder why I call you a salafi when you have exactly their views. I shall no longer reply to you
Never called you or your father kaffir

Be grateful to Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts