If he isnt trying to nikkah you, tell that nikka to get lost
If he isnt trying to nikkah you, tell that nikka to get lost
What a !
tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here's whats waiting for every Somali girl.

@Ferrari threatens to beat her up.

@Teeri-Alpha shows her pictures of him and Ahmed madoobe drinking shaah and discussing old men problems.

@R.Kelly brags about the Airbnb he once slept in Colombia

@Abdalla talks about his ex and then curses her out after she tells him she doesn't want to hear about his ex-girlfriend.

@Crow asks her about how she feels about Garacaad port and then proceeds to call immigration office on her when she asks where Garacaad is located.

@DR OSMAN asks her to check her phone while they're sitting together and tells her to read the 5758484939494958484 words he sent her explaining in details how many hotels his subclan has built in Garowe.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman tells her to read Suratul Baqaraha after him, proceeds to correct her pronunciations and then wonders why she calls him macalin Quark.

@Armadillo tells her he's a married man and then curses her out in his Scottish accent after she tells him she doesn't want to be wife number 2.

@CaliTedesse talks in Arabic through out his date even though she told him she doesn't know Arabic.

@Apollo asks her to take a DNA and see which haplo group she belongs to.

@Mckenzie accidentally talks about the time he looted her family's house in 1992

P.s

@Basra is still blushing while watching armadillo's videos.

My Caramel cheeks still blushing, that's right!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I

@sophisticate

The only thing I miss about belonging to the Salafi squad was the Salafi shukaansi. I think Silver belongs to that squad. It is succinct, concise and to the point. It is incompatible to Somali shukaansi.

Btw, how do modernist Somali females like you initiate a shukaansi to a Somali guy? All eyes and ears dear.

:farmajoyaab: Who said anything about intiate. Generally, when it comes to shukansi an expert will have you feeling like it really isn't anything more than a friendly convo. Anything forced is a struggle. One must be so subtle with their repartee and it's best when there is no end goal in mind nor clear objective.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Explain lol

@SilverL, the first step is to not be offended. Appreciate their effort but don't encourage them. You could take various approaches. Such as, is that how you approach most women? Or even critique their delivery, haha. Tell them it was for their learning. Since the formulaic solicitation isn't going to fly. If they want a female's attention the art of banter must be perfected.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
shuukansi is an art form. You have to do it in a subtle way and make it seem like you’re having a normal convo. Mix it up a little with spices from time to time.
You can’t constantly be flirting, it gets boring. 1 blus 1 doesn’t always equal to 2 and so shuukansi blus shuukansi won’t give you a marriage :yacadiim:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:farmajoyaab: Who said anything about intiate. Generally, when it comes to shukansi an expert will have you feeling like it really isn't anything more than a friendly convo. Anything forced is a struggle. One must be so subtle with their repartee and it's best when there is no end goal in mind nor clear objective.

Chubby no end goal shukansi?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Chubby no end goal shukansi?

I am chubby in your upside down world where you are a thin herbivore.

Anyway, yes. You have read enough literature from antiquity to know that banter for the sake of banter was a daily occurrence lol. Even if it went nowhere. :icon lol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am chubby in your upside down world where you are a thin herbivore.

Anyway, yes. You have read enough literature from antiquity to know that banter for the sake of banter was a daily occurrence lol. Even if it went nowhere. :icon lol:

Perhaps, u want the banter to go on until the end of times, because if they see your chubby fat a$$, the banter will freeze, and he will be dead fished maaskin

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Young men in general regardless of race suck at flirting, my cadaan co worker was complaining about this too. My father used to woe my mother with poetry, she rejected him multiple times but each time he will come back with a new poem on why she should give him a chance. Can you imagine rejecting a man nowadays? He will call you a “hoe” and say “you wasn’t even that pretty anyways” :susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Young men in general regardless of race suck at flirting, my cadaan co worker was complaining about this too. My father used to woe my mother with poetry, she rejected him multiple times but each time he will come back with a new poem on why she should give him a chance. Can you imagine rejecting a man nowadays? He will call you a “hoe” and say “you wasn’t even that pretty anyways” :susp:

You must reject them with grace. I never have a negative reaction. Keep their self-esteem intact. Just refuse tactically.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Old school Somali shukaansi;

Xaajiga: Naa heedhe kaalay

Xaajiyo: War indhaha faraha hanaga gelin

Xaajiga: Naa heedhe maxaad ka qabtaa hada isu wayso dhoorano?

Xaajiyo: Dee ina mari maghrib baa sodhow.

None of this, abaayo waa ka helay, beerka ii xanuunay, saqdhexe aan kugu riyoowday, qalbikeeyga ku taala :rolleyes:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You must reject them with grace. I never have a negative reaction (not looki. Keep their self-esteem intact. Just refuse tactically.
Sophie, some of these weed heads don’t understand no means no, you have to be very clear with your rejection. I once got approached by two guys in an elevator, they looked shady so I kept ignoring them until one of them lost his cool and started calling me names :bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie, some of these weed heads don’t understand no means no, you have to be very clear with your rejection. I once got approached by two guys in an elevator, they looked shady so I kept ignoring them until one of them lost his cool and started calling me names :bell:

:mugshotman:I never come across ruffians. I think you should have gotten off if you felt uncomfortable.

In this scenario if I wanted to engage them I would tell them they were confused and hungry. And that it would be best if they stuck with hot Cheetos.

When they just talk about a women’s beauty or compliment her it makes it look like they are only in it for the “wrong” reasons :gucciwhat:
Well thats the only reason why 99% of men talk to females they find attractive. U can’t be this naive Silver and expect something else... its human nature.

Platonic relationship between the sexes is almost impossible unless the guy was castrated or something lol.

Tbh as a man, I have no idea whats there to talk about with a female if its not flirting or sex... we have nothing in common.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well thats the only reason why 99% of men talk females they find attractive. U can’t be this naive Silver and expect something else... its human nature.

Platonic relationship between the sexes is almost impossible unless the guy was castrated.

Tbh as a man, I have no idea whats there to talk about with a female if its not flirting or sex... we have nothing in common.

:farmajoyaab: That is so sad. So you think no friendship is possible between the sexes unless its motivated by a drive for sex? That is very unfortunate. And it somewhat shows you have very little value for women.

Trending

Latest posts