why “Shukaansi” is stupid

how come these guys can’t have normal conversations with a girl they like? Why does it always have to be some covert flirtation. Even if you try to have a normal conversation with them to save their face, they keep making u turns into another corny pick up line, why? And the cheesy facial expressions :snoop:

I hate the entire culture of shukaansi

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
how come these guys can’t have normal conversations with a girl they like? Why does it always have to be some covert flirtation. Even if you try to have a normal conversation with them to save their face, they keep making u turns into another corny pick up line, why? And the cheesy facial expressions :snoop:

You must learn shukansi jujitsu. Use the cornballness against them by neutralizing it and have a good laugh about it.

It could serve as a teachable moment for them moving forward.

I
You must learn shukansi jujitsu. Use the cornballness against them by neutralizing it and have a good laugh about it.

It could serve as a teachable moment for them moving forward.

@sophisticate

The only thing I miss about belonging to the Salafi squad was the Salafi shukaansi. I think Silver belongs to that squad. It is succinct, concise and to the point. It is incompatible to Somali shukaansi.

Btw, how do modernist Somali females like you initiate a shukaansi to a Somali guy? All eyes and ears dear.

Imagine being angry at a man for expressing his attraction to a woman in a natural healthy way...

I swear some of u females want men to act like es :mjlol:
Not at all. I think that you don’t need to insult someone’s intelligence either. Why can’t you just have a friendly conversations and if there are “sparks” they will fly, no? When they just talk about a women’s beauty or compliment her it makes it look like they are only in it for the wrong reasons :gucciwhat:

I

@sophisticate

The only thing I miss about belonging to the Salafi squad was the Salafi shukaansi. I think Silver belongs to that squad. It is succinct, concise and to the point. It is incompatible to Somali shukaansi.

Btw, how do modernist Somali females like you initiate a shukaansi to a Somali guy? All eyes and ears dear.
What’s salafi shukansi?

I

@sophisticate

Salafi shukansi is different because unlike every other shukansi. It doesnt involved feeding a womans ego and constantly praise her.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Here's whats waiting for every Somali girl.

@Ferrari threatens to beat her up.

@Teeri-Alpha shows her pictures of him and Ahmed madoobe drinking shaah and discussing old men problems.

@R.Kelly brags about the Airbnb he once slept in Colombia

@Abdalla talks about his ex and then curses her out after she tells him she doesn't want to hear about his ex-girlfriend.

@Crow asks her about how she feels about Garacaad port and then proceeds to call immigration office on her when she asks where Garacaad is located.

@DR OSMAN asks her to check her phone while they're sitting together and tells her to read the 5758484939494958484 words he sent her explaining in details how many hotels his subclan has built in Garowe.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman tells her to read Suratul Baqaraha after him, proceeds to correct her pronunciations and then wonders why she calls him macalin Quark.

@Armadillo tells her he's a married man and then curses her out in his Scottish accent after she tells him she doesn't want to be wife number 2.

@CaliTedesse talks in Arabic through out his date even though she told him she doesn't know Arabic.

@Apollo asks her to take a DNA and see which haplo group she belongs to.

@Mckenzie accidentally talks about the time he looted her family's house in 1992

P.s

@Basra is still blushing while watching armadillo's videos.

Last edited:
Huh? I can’t imagine anyone saying any of those things. I’m guessing @Jaydaan means strictly getting to know someone without the fluff? That sounds practical I’m sure it works but I would need to know if we are conversationally compatible.
Exactly the man approaches the woman looking for marriage. She is also looking for marriage. My best friend married a niqabi and they were introduced by family friebds. They had serious discussion if what they want from marriage and for their future. They agreed and within couple of months married. Years laters and couple of kids they are still married.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think it depends on the person, there are some single people who really love being in love, they post many pictures of roses, hearts, jeceel songs and anything romantic and there are other who appreciate a more realistic approach with the right ratio of flirting, humor and serious discussions. I hope we all find the perfect balance :)

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I think the somali culture hasn't evolved enough to acknowledge a platonic relationship between opposite genders, You'll have better luck finding gay republican dinosaurs on Mars

Apollo

VIP

This is the case in most conservative Muslim communities. Heavy social segregation of genders will lead to these phenomena.

Its supposed to be a bit of both. Not all shukansi. Also, friendship needs to be the base. Someone that you can talk to and banter with.

Twice I initiated a harmless hello chitchat with Somali girls. One was at uni having lunch on the lawn and watching a band play and the other, in a train station. The uni one knew me and my family, but I had no clue who she was till I was queried and teased by my family. It was blown up out of proportion. Even my mum was angry with me and thought that we were an item and preparing to get married. The other one thought she was too smart and told me her phone is dead and asked me if she could use mine. She called a friend just to get my number. She bombarded me with texts till I told her never to contact me again and blocked her number.

The moral of the story is Somali chicks are obsessed with getting married. Who could blame them if it’s their only avenue to cater for their sexual needs.

Abaayo waa ku uunsan lahaa :dabcasar:

Trending

Latest posts