Who's your lookalike

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I just look like I wasn't given the right amount of melanin at birth till now

:mjcry:

Lightskin people are humble too! We are just misunderstood it's the mixed race people who have ruined our rep not us
As a representative of the maarin commitee I say Don't let these burnt digsi looking faraaxs bring you down:yousmart: keep you chin up, they wish they were you.:westbrookswag:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
As a representative of the maarin commitee I say Don't let these burnt digsi looking faraaxs bring you down:yousmart: keep you chin up, they wish they were you.:westbrookswag:

I will it's tough out here people think I am up too no good for no reason :(

Lightskin with long curly hair means you're an ciyaalsuuq by default.

My hair isn't curly at all I just put it in a manbun yes I keep my hair in a man bun , no I am not vegan but I do drink almond milk instead of regular milk lol. You really going to call me ciyaalsuuq just like that? I just look good in it

:kendrickcry:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

My hair isn't curly at I just put it in a manbun yes I keep my hair in a man bun , no I am not vegan but I do drink almond milk instead of regular milk lol. You realyl going to call me ciyaalsuuq just like that? I just look good in it

Huuno you're not ciyaal suuq, you're just a hippie.

I got this guy
Ziggy_Marley_1997.jpg
ngl they got really close, actually, on second thoughts.... they pretty much got me, but with a brown skin and slimmer nose

https://www.bing.com/visualsearch/Microsoft/CelebsLikeMe

lol someone said i look like carlton from fresh prince of bel air.
i disagree though

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Got this guy!
I must’ve been an R&B singer in a past life or something lmfao
bobby_v.jpg

this shit has gotta be inaccurate
I got Chris brown and I don’t look like that nigga at all

My hair isn't curly at all I just put it in a manbun yes I keep my hair in a man bun , no I am not vegan but I do drink almond milk instead of regular milk lol. You really going to call me ciyaalsuuq just like that? I just look good in it

If you're light skin with long curly hair and not an ciyaalsuuq you're one in a million.

Trending