Who's your lookalike

I’ve tried an ugly picture, an average one, one with the hijab, everything honestly. I get him every time. I’m done with that site. I searched him up right now. God damn. My lookalike is going to jail. I feel a bit heartbroken. The man was just hustling. I’ll send him a letter of support.
View attachment 96134
So you look like the type of white mf to call me a low IQ and deport me o_O

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
OIP.jpeg.jpg

I look nothing like her tho

Damn right. No Big Booty Bashirs are allowed in my country. I’m calling the cops when I spot one. Go back to where you came from.
:susp:
Nah, you're not good at being a republican, start practicing so you can put your looks to use, i want you to be challenging Ilhan Omars daughter in 15yr inshallah :fittytousand:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I’ve been doing good. I’m happy to hear that. Breaks are always needed. How’s school going? Are you going out more these days?

:kendrickcry:I have a lot on my to do list. First trying to focus on my health, gain wait and finally get my fat ass out of the bed. School is going ok, not too bad not too god either.

Nah, you're not good at being a republican, start practicing so you can put your looks to use, i want you to be challenging Ilhan Omars daughter in 15yr inshallah :fittytousand:

I can see her running for the Green Party but it’s irrelevant in the U.S. I’m reer henny walaal. I probably have a better chance here lol. If Doug Ford did it, so can I. I will become the next premier of Ontario.
:fittytousand:

I always get tinashe on these things but they used the worst picture of her on bing
5A9F50D5-3A39-48F8-9013-36F593F5420C.jpeg

I can see it here but there are differences

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
GettyImages-501829860.jpg

audhubillah, they got everything wrong. My lips are bigger than that, my nose is not that big, my eyes are smaller than that and my face is not fat (and I am a FEMALE). Absolute bullocks

Trending

Latest posts