Who's the better looking half somali?

• Alisha boe

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maya Jama

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Islam? Niyahow, the nabi (SAW) was married to only ONE woman for 25 years and then only wed other women after that for practical reasons like political alliances and to spare them from being single and taken advantage of. It's bloody sick how some of you on here act like Islam and the example of the nabi (SAW) is some handbook for forming a harem.

He has said multiple times that he's only culturally Muslim. 2ndly he's trying to make this bride to be take her hijab off.

Its clear he doesn't care about Islam or being factual.

Islam? Niyahow, the nabi (SAW) was married to only ONE woman for 25 years and then only wed other women after that for practical reasons like political alliances and to spare them from being single and taken advantage of. It's bloody sick how some of you on here act like Islam and the example of the nabi (SAW) is some handbook for forming a harem.
I clearly remember Hybrid() claiming to be ex-Muslim.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He has said multiple times that he's only culturally Muslim. 2ndly he's trying to make this bride to be take her hijab off.

Its clear he doesn't care about Islam or being factual.
It just grinds my gears, abaayo. The nabi (SAW) was married to one woman for the majority of his adult life. 25 years. All his other marriages were during his last 13 years and largely for practical reasons and not to sate some sick lust he clearly didn't feel the need to sate for 25 bloody years. Islam kulaha.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Because prophet Muhammad had an extremely busy life. What about the sahabas that were promised jannah. Didn't they have many wives and concubines throughout their lifetime ?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Without with their status as a celebrities. Having Maya around your arm would Impress people more.

The first one looks like a another mix race girl. That would go unnoticed

Because prophet Muhammad had an extremely busy life. What about the sahabas that were promised jannah. Didn't they have many wives and concubines throughout their lifetime ?

Honestly, I get that you may not be Muslim or aren't practising, but you're taking the piss. The Sahaba's were also busy and were alongside him. Funnily enough, Islam actually limited polygamy and set rules and regulations. Previously, the Arabs would marry 5,10+ women and many of them who embraced Islam had to cut down and start following the etiquette of Islamic marriages.

Wives aren't merchandise that you kick to the side and upgrade. If YOU personally believe so, don't bring Islam into this.

Societal backwardness.

Most Slavic Russians were slaves (serfs) when slavery was abolished in the states.

They have been more backwards and authoritarian for a long time.

There is a Suugo theory that the violence and brutality of Attila the Hun's and Genghis Khan's hordes caused Russia and some Slavs to become culturally more authoritarian than Western Europeans.
Mongols had that effect on the east Slavs. But a millennium prior Attila brutally conquered all the Germanic tribes up to the low countries and organized them before they overran and took over the Roman empire.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Arma @Based @Bundasliga

She is a lost soul as well:

49BCB27B00000578-5454765-_I_keep_being_told_how_amazing_Australia_is_at_partying_so_I_can-a-76_1520003661234.jpg

13-reasons-why-2000.jpg
So essentially Scandi X Somali only creates degenerates?
Tonight Show No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The ultra Nordic Aryanoid phenotype is quite common in Lowland Germans from the northern half of the country.

Lmao, I just saw a blonde white woman who was taller than the average Farax (around ~6'1). I was briefly impressed, don't recall seeing a Xalimo that tall.
You haven’t seen many OGs then
Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali genes will keep them young for decades.

We are truly blessed with youth
You speak like they aren’t half scandi, the worst aging genes. They’re lucky if they got that somali gene. But both? Unlikely

Trending

Latest posts