Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maya Jama

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
00womenHit4.jpg

Beautiful. If only most Germans actually looked this regal.

Apollo

VIP
Beautiful. If only most Germans actually looked this regal

The ultra Nordic Aryanoid phenotype is quite common in Lowland Germans from the northern half of the country.

Lmao, I just saw a blonde white woman who was taller than the average Farax (around ~6'1). I was briefly impressed, don't recall seeing a Xalimo that tall.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The ultra Nordic Aryanoid phenotype is quite common in Lowland Germans from the northern half of the country.

Lmao, I just saw a blonde white woman who was taller than the average Farax (around ~6'1). I was briefly impressed, don't remember seeing a Xalimo that tall.

I used to work and recently caught up with a German who was the assistant to the CEO at the company I used to work for. She fit the stereotype near perfectly. Nearly my height and I'm 6 ft, light blonde, blue eyed and good color to her skin. She just lacked that strong jawline, modelesque look and looked pretty gracile like Maya Jama instead. No idea where in Germany she's from, though. Surname is Biesinger if that helps you guess.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Angelina @Jacko

Alisha looks more neotenous (even when comparing pics when they were the same age).

Some guys like cute neotenous girls.

Maya will likely look much older than Alisha when they are both 40.
Aging body is more damaging to your looks than an aging face. As long they take care of their bodies and keep their muscle mass and body fat in check, they can still look good up until the age of 50

This cadaan bodybuilder is over 60 years old

Apollo

VIP
@Hybrid()

Let's be realistic most people aren't going to be into fitness after already having had kids. The main motivation for people to look buff is to attract a mate, but once people have been married and had kids the motivation to look like the above woman drops dramatically. It is psychological.

Also likely that granny uses synthetic shit on the downlow. We can't be sure she is all natural.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Hybrid()

Let's be realistic most people aren't going to be into fitness after already having had kids. The main motivation for people to look buff is to attract a mate, but once people have been married and had kids the motivation to look like the above woman drops dramatically. It is psychological.

Also likely that granny uses synthetic shit on the downlow. We can't be sure she is all natural.

On the downlow? Likely? Niyahow, she is definitely on a cocktail of shit.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Hybrid()

She's on hormone replacement therapy. testosterone, estrogen and HGH
Optimizing all your hormone levels will combat aging especially body aging.

Apollo

VIP
She's on hormone replacement therapy. testosterone, estrogen and HGH
Optimizing all your hormone levels will combat aging especially body aging.

I don't think that is a sustainable method, especially not for average joes and recommending it to the majority of the population.

Trannies mess with sex hormones and they got a very high rate of mental issues. Roid using gym guys are also not known for being mentally sound.

The way the Japanese age seems more sustainable and better for the average person.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't think that is a sustainable method, especially not for average joes and recommending it to the majority of the population.

Trannies mess with sex hormones and they got a very high rate of mental issues. Roid using gym guys are also not known for being mentally sound.

The way the Japanese age seems more sustainable and better for the average person.

Any guesses on that surname?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's a South-Western name, but you can never be too certain based on surnames as they move around.

Wait... I maybe mistaken but I think I recall her saying she was from Stuttgart. I remember cos a German guy a coworker was dating was from there and at the time I sort of jumped up at it and said that was where this assistant was from too. Would that name fit that location?

Apollo

VIP
Wait... I maybe mistaken but I think I recall her saying she was from Stuttgart. I remember cos a German guy a coworker was dating was from there and at the time I sort of jumped up at it and said that was where this assistant was from too. Would that name fit that location?

I have no idea, lol. There is often a pattern to surnames, but there are people with Northern names from the South and vice versa, you can't be too sure. During the Middle Ages and early modern period peasants/serfs flocked to free urban areas (see Hanseatic league history). I have even seen some ethnic Germans with Swedish and French surnames. The ones with Slavic surnames usually changed it (lol, ashamed to be Slavic :dead:).

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have no idea, lol. There is often a pattern to surnames, but there are people with Northern names from the South and vice versa, you can't be too sure. During the Middle Ages and early modern period peasants/serfs flocked to free urban areas (see Hanseatic league history). I have even seen some ethnic Germans with Swedish and French surnames. The ones with Slavic surnames usually changed it (lol, ashamed to be Slavic :dead:).

More like scared. Hitler was out there talking about Slavs like they were Native Americans in the old west. 💀

Aging body is more damaging to your looks than an aging face. As long they take care of their bodies and keep their muscle mass and body fat in check, they can still look good up until the age of 50

This cadaan bodybuilder is over 60 years old

You're in the freaky territory if you want your wife to look like that in her 60s.

More like scared. Hitler was out there talking about Slavs like they were Native Americans in the old west. 💀

Why were slaves so discriminated against historically, especially when they fit into the aryan looks category more so than many European groups?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why were slaves so discriminated against historically, especially when they fit into the aryan looks category more so than many European groups?

Why do some extreme Somali nationalists still spaz out at even the most geeljire looking Oromos? Nationalism is a mental illness, walaashay. One that will make you actually believe Germans and Slavs are different "races" on some sort of "race ladder" just because those Slavs have a different language and somewhat different culture. Borscht is unacceptable to the sophisticated Germanic, you see, and it simply had to be removed like the kebab today.

Apollo

VIP

Societal backwardness.

Most Slavic Russians were slaves (serfs) when slavery was abolished in the states.

They have been more backwards and authoritarian for a long time.

There is a Suugo theory that the violence and brutality of Attila the Hun's and Genghis Khan's hordes caused Russia and some Slavs to become culturally more authoritarian than Western Europeans.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You're in the freaky territory if you want your wife to look like that in her 60s.
I don't need to thanks to Islam. I can upgrade every decade by wedding a young qalanjo but I was saying it's possible for a 60 years old woman to have the same muscle mass and body fat percentage she used to have when she was 25 years old through hormones optimisation. HGH also improves the appearance of your skin.
Many old celebrities are on hormone replacement therapies

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't need to thanks to Islam. I can upgrade every decade by wedding a young qalanjo but I was saying it's possible for a 60 years old woman to have the same muscle mass and body fat percentage she used to have when she was 25 years old through hormones optimisation. HGH also improves the appearance of your skin.
Many old celebrities are on hormone replacement therapies

Islam? Niyahow, the nabi (SAW) was married to only ONE woman for 25 years and then only wed other women after that for practical reasons like political alliances and to spare them from being single and taken advantage of. It's bloody sick how some of you on here act like Islam and the example of the nabi (SAW) is some handbook for forming a harem.

Trending

Latest posts