Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not gonna comment on looks but no one beats our women when it comes to being loyal, hardworking and caretakers.

Those raised in a good home are the best wife material there is.:rejoice:

My beauty faded so that's good. If you are domestically inclined I'll examine your resume. :hillarybiz: An Abdi with an apron is a beautiful thing.:banderas:

IMG_7956.JPG
IMG_7957.JPG
IMG_7958.JPG
IMG_7959.JPG
IMG_7960.JPG
IMG_7961.JPG
3 Somali girls just in 2017 won beauty crowns, 2 for won Miss Africa (in Utah and New England) and Miss England Face, plus our beautiful halimo Aden on cover of vogue. My Case is closed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:nahgirl: cook for me aa? am good.

As I expected, you're one of those here-today-gone-tomorrow brothers. :trumpsmirk: I will not drop everything to become a force-fed bbw, unless the Farax can do culinary judo. I will also require a custodian, I mean husband with staying power.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nothing gets my shit more hard than coming in to a house smelling the bariis iyo dhigaag cooking and I see a phat ass in a baati telling me "Hey Xaaji, kaaley dhadami bariiskan dabeedna waxaan doonaya inaad i dhadimisid bacdal casho"
:whew::banderas:
I'll finish the plate faster than Superman:superman: and put it down like concrete shoes

Last edited:
As I expected, you're one of those here-today-gone-tomorrow brothers. :trumpsmirk: I will not drop everything to become a force-fed bbw, unless the Farax can do culinary judo. I will also require a custodian, I mean husband with staying power.
maya not true.
u sound like high maintenance adigu.
ain't nobody got time for madax xanuun iy qaylo.

Bohol

VIP
no that's not it.
it isn't even about sharing men.
admit it, high maintenance baad tahay.

Do Ogaden and Gadabursi intermarry horta I am yet to see that mix. However it properly happens with Jidwaaq since they
border each other in Jigjiga zone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do Ogaden and Gadabursi intermarry horta I am yet to see that mix. However it properly happens with Jidwaaq since they
border each other in Jigjiga zone.

I've seen every tribal combo by now, it's 2017. In Ethiopia, they don't border each other. Among the Darood, the Geri Kombe live closer to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending