Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This thread is still going on?

My thread is already successful enough with 7,000 views, thats enough for me :denzelnigga:

Do Ogaden and Gadabursi intermarry horta I am yet to see that mix. However it properly happens with Jidwaaq since they
border each other in Jigjiga zone.
i have never see one either but i am sure it happens.
it almost happened in my family.
my older brother almost married this gudubiirse chick long time ago.

You can make it happen with @sophisticate . Take that chance your bro missed kkkk
I tried sxb.
sophi (according to her) lama goyn karo.
she's too expensive. she wants to be fed, she wants u to be pretty much blind when it comes to other women, all the while not wanting to raise a finger herself. she pretty much wants all her needs met. i said hello kulahaa meher upfront ah keen.:what1: is that how they do things in booraama?:umwhat:

5 head - check
Hollow eyes - check
Narrow san - check
Oblong face - check
Bean pole neck - check

What's not to love? :banderas:

High maintenance I am not.
I know how u look, u don't have to tell me.
there is a reason why I am hovering around.:trumpsmirk:

haye, let's talk meher bal, this should prove one of us wrong.:sass1:

Bohol

VIP
I tried sxb.
sophi (according to her) lama goyn karo.
she's too expensive. she wants to be fed, she wants u to be pretty much blind when it comes to other women, all the while not wanting to raise a finger herself. she pretty much wants all her needs met. i said hello kulahaa meher upfront ah keen.:what1: is that how they do things in booraama?:umwhat:

That is because you are not a WADANI brother dee. She is sees you as a shisheeye. So of course the meher will cost dearly for shisheeye.

Trending

Latest posts