Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf is it fair for you guys to compare old Somali ladies to young Ethiopian ladies nacaseenyahe

Look at these beauties they are very beautiful indeed!

sprague31840_233L.jpg

14964133576_c2a72bc0ee_b.jpg

NACASEEN!
Lol that's the whole point. But even if we did that, they shit on u guys if we are being honest and unbiased.

Lol

So you're saying there are more of these girls

Than the ones I posted?

Or these girls? c'mon

I'm not even saying Ethiopian girls are not pretty but seriously?
They vary of course. The point is on average they are better looking than our gabdho. No one said they are all dimes

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I know most of it is banter, and even though beauty is subjective – I’m going to guess some of you at least believe in half of the shit you guys are saying, because you wouldn’t involve yourself with these threads.

Also, what I noticed was, with the exceptions of some the girls preferring dark skin AA men, the majority if not all the guys are into lighter skin females. So basically, the majority of the guys and some of the ladies, have to admit that East Africans are sexier with more Middle Eastern/North African/Caucasian DNA. Because so far, not one has picked East Africans that are all more pure “East African”.

I’m not trying spew some pro-melanin ideology here, but are some of you going to admit – the more Middle Eastern/North African/Caucasian admixture Africans have – the better looking they are, right?

I know most of it is banter, and even though beauty is subjective – I’m going to guess some of you at least believe in half of the shit you guys are saying, because you wouldn’t involve yourself with these threads.

Also, what I noticed was, with the exceptions of some the girls preferring dark skin AA men, the majority if not all the guys are into lighter skin females. So basically, the majority of the guys and some of the ladies, have to admit that East Africans are sexier with more Middle Eastern/North African/Caucasian DNA. Because so far, not one has picked East Africans that are all more pure “East African”.

I’m not trying spew some pro-melanin ideology here, but are some of you going to admit – the more Middle Eastern/North African/Caucasian admixture Africans have – the better looking they are, right?
I posted some darkie dimes sxb. I don't discriminate.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Do me a favor guys - list all of the Somali female beauty social media pages you know. I need some eye candy.

Jealous of what?
Damn who hurt you Abdi? where is all this anger coming from?

And back to your question yes, I am a Somali queen, a very proud Somali queen. :hahaidiot: stay mad
What anger? I posted pics of other woman so what? Do u own me or something? Funny how y'all think we have only got eyed for y'all. You ain't no qwayn but keep telling urself that.

Most people of any race are average in terms of looks, there is no objective measure one ethnicity is more attractive than the other.

Besides the obvious trolling in this thread, it is sad how 9/10 topics here are about who looks better X vs Y. That in itself shows insecurity from our side, go on other forums Ethiopian, Sudanese whatever they might discuss low brow topics but not JUST LOOKS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Shits embarassing as f*ck.

and to the girls on this forum: post pics of yourselves or shut up. until you do you all look like that chick with the gummy smile.

Viking specifically, I don't look for italians or british. Why have the children of your oppressor? That's beyond a travesty.
Any ethnicity is fair game tbh, why limit yourself? attractiveness is not race specific. And people do not inherit the actions of their forefathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts