Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Haven't you heard? @Gucci mane is a Harari spy.:siilaanyolaugh:
giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Im too lazy and im on my phone. But if you go to cities that have big ethiopian communities you will notice. :gaasdrink:

:drakelaugh:

Ok.

The funny thing is my childhood friend is Amhara and she was the one to tell me this but I guess you know better.

I don't even like the excessively curvy body type thats being posted. :hova:

So I find it funny how you think I'm trying to diss them. Haye. :mjpls:

Being 50/50

You know damn well xabeshi women tend be more curvy then skinny cmon :childplease:

When they fillout then yes but seriously when they are skinny it's hard to tell if they have curves.

Beside I have a grip with that IG page and with they photos they use. The girls all look the same, obviously who ever curated the pics has a type, but they don't reflect the true diversity in out looks and body type.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Im too lazy and im on my phone. But if you go to cities that have big ethiopian communities you will notice. :gaasdrink:
Lol i was in Ethiopia for a time, those motherfuckers feed their family raw meat. no way you'll find a curvy ethiopian woman. they're all stick skinny there

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:drakelaugh:

Ok.

The funny thing is my childhood friend is Amhara and she was the one to tell me this but I guess you know better.

I don't even like the excessively curvy body type thats being posted. :hova:

So I find it funny how you think I'm trying to diss them. Haye. :mjpls:
Yeah i know was just pulling your leg :heh:

Wow someone like you having ethiopian friend shocking :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending