Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
nadia was so obvious about it whereas johnmichale, hilaac and others kept dissing xabash chicks saying they don't see the girls on this thread in real life. pure hate sxb.

that is the problem with somali girls unfortunately, they should learn from these xabashi wimmin who constantly take care of themselves and try to look good (and fix those god awful teef )

women generally tend to be insecure which is why they make youtube videos of their foreign husbands/bfs

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I think somali women don't honestly put enough effort on their appearance whilst these xabashi chicks set out to look nice. Somali women use religion to justify their laziness when it comes to taking care of how they look but arab chcks who are also muslims also look and dress good
Spot on

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
nadia was so obvious about it whereas johnmichale, hilaac and others kept dissing xabash chicks saying they don't see the girls on this thread in real life. pure hate sxb.

Say wallahi billahi you've met a Ethiopian chick even half as curvy as the ones posted on ig. :faysalwtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Are hararis considered habeshas because my first girl back in 7th grade was a Harari Muslim girl.wonder where she is today

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You ever been to toronto? Theres bare of them looking like that :draketf::draketf:

I live here? And no the ones I know and usually see look like this

IMG_7937.jpg

RIMG0141.JPG

11470779734_f6540776e3_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Can we not have females and simps vote on this thread it makes the polls look like a joke:patrice:
We need to do recount and allow only certain male posters:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending