Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop confusing yourself and im just reminding you xabashi gyals find somali guys ugly before you get your hopes high im only saying whats best for you before you get your heart broken by one of those girls you dream about
alright u made ur point. no quit quoting me jealous qumanyo.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

tenor.gif

N

nadia

alright u made ur point. no quit quoting me jealous qumanyo.

lol im not jealous lol habesha girls dont hold candle to somali girls most at best are average with a bit of makeup nothing special in other words just stick with us xxxxxxx

waryaada I was introduced to habesha pages caawa. what started out as banter iyo qosol proved very fruitful.
look how tiny her dhex is. somali girls got bigger love handles than futo.

lol im not jealous lol habesha girls dont hold candle to somali girls most at best are average with a bit of makeup nothing special in other words just stick with us xxxxxxx
:mahubowtf: ma adaa is amaanaya? that's like me saying I am the sexiest guy. it doesn't work that way.
currently, most guys here have agreed that xabasha look way better than u lot.
sii soco. go to fb, and ask ur friend to comment on ur pic saying 'gorgeous mashallah'.
:samwelcome:

:mahubowtf: ma adaa is amaanaya? that's like me saying I am the sexiest guy. it doesn't work that way.
sii soco. go to fb, and ask ur friend to comment on ur pic saying 'gorgeous mashallah'.

:dead:

you need to stop.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Well these girls do feel the same way tbh, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to trigger you guys. :ftw9nwa:

You are %100 right @YoungFarah !

I am just trying to advise @YoungFarah to not fall in the trap of defending those who wouldn't do the same for him.

You're preaching to the choir walaal, however we shouldn't pretend that western Xalimos are loyal anymore. It's seems that there is a self-hatred problem in our community with the western Xalimos.

It seems like Xalimos requirements for marriage these days are literally:

1. Anything but Somali

It's the Xalimos on this thread (not you) replying to harmless banter that they seriously believe that Somali men ain't shit and are bragging about how they get ajnabi men.

These are the same type of people who mock Somali dudes who want to marry a Somali girl from back as a "loser who can't get women". :drakekidding:

I think it's very clear who is debasing themselves here.

N

nadia

Ok find whoever you find attractive but please dont come back to us when she gives you aids and raw meat for breakfast these hoes will poison you. I really tried.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I am just trying to advise @YoungFarah to not fall in the trap of defending those who wouldn't do the same for him.

You're preaching to the choir walaal, however we shouldn't pretend that western Xalimos are loyal anymore. It's seems that there is a self-hatred problem in our community with the western Xalimos.

1. Anything but Somali

It's the Xalimos on this thread (not you) replying to harmless banter that they seriously believe that Somali men ain't shit and are bragging about how they get ajnabi men.

These are the same type of people who mock Somali dudes who want to marry a Somali girl from back as a "loser who can't get women". :drakekidding:

You know they're trolling you sxb

Ok find whoever you find attractive but please :samwelcome:dont come back to us when she gives you aids and raw meat for breakfast these hoes will poison you. I really tried.
raw meat and hiv or cheap, self hating, low self esteem qumayo who'll get fat and stink the whole house after her first baby?
i'll go with the raw meat diet and hiv thanks for ur concern tho. jealous woman.

ExcessFame

True Villain
aids and raw meat for breakfast
Hmm something doesn't seem right. Enhance that last post :yacadiim:
and other cute guys from different races? and how are they cheap if they go for habesha guys? so im assuming somali guys that love off their girls are cheap too double standard much sick and tired of you ashy abdis
Looks like aids is on the menu for you as well then :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

:

I used to encourage war with axmaars for the lands they occupy. inleen waxba maan ogayn.
this is the real reason we need to wage war on them some day.
:francis:

1. Anything but Somali

Beyond this forum (I'm sure they're trolling) and twitter comments, which is meant to be controversial and get attention. I don't see it irl. All the Somali girls I know date and marry Somali men.

The only ones I've seen marry out lived in some tuulo far away from Somalis and it wasn't really their fault just circumstances. They're also weirdos :ftw9nwa:

N

nadia

Hmm something doesn't seem right. Enhance that last post :yacadiim:

Looks like aids is on the menu for you as well then :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

So where does it say " i date habesha guys"? just bcos i find them cute dont mean i would go for one but i sure know plenty of somali girls with habesha guys never the otherway round :)

She has very unique teeth and a gummy smile. But the reality is most of these photos are heavily altered and the girls who are insta baddies spend ages posing, deleting and finding the perfect filter. I've met a Somali insta baddie irl and she looked unremarkable.

Also the majority of habash chicks tend to have large bosoms and skinny legs/rear lets be honest. These pics are very suspect

King riya irl has natural beauty and is very well dressed making her stand out from a crowd. That's how I noticed her.

True. Have you seen the 'how I edit my Insta pics' videos. That's what most of these girls are doing. Wedding makeup + filters, they are doing the most so no wonder they don't match up in real life.

Wallahi I'm not even being mean. I actually happen to think Ethiopian chicks are pretty. But I've only ever seen thick xabashis on the internet. Irl they are are all oddly extra skinny - the ones I've come across anyway.

Back in the days Riya's the type of beauty who would be praised. Cirid ka dhuxusha and midabka dahabka, it goes to show how much our beauty standards have changed. She has what somalis call chinni. Something that strikes you about a someone's look. Your right on the money there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending