Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The fellas here know it's just banter. You'll rarely see a Farax acting like it's a prize when he gets with an ajnabi girl while Xalimos actively chase cadaan reverts and Madow guys. The self hate comes from one group and we all know it isn't the men. :manny:

Say walahi

images

bday50.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
yaab, how much are we gonna bet you have atleast one relative that looks like that woman in the top pic
respect the women who birthed you nacala
No one i know in my family looks like that :umad:

Take your L :mjlaugh:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
TBH there's nothing better than a Somali woman. You shouldn't go tit for tat because of another thread. I would prefer a Somali woman over anything else as we share a culture and understand each other in a level no other woman can.
But PAHGs :wowsweat::jcoleno:

Trust me young lad, these Somali girls you're caping for right now don't feel the same way. Women don't have in-group loyalty like men do it's not in their nature.

I want to be that wall:mjohreally:

u will never find a fit xaliimo. They get fat, and forget themselves in the xxxxl diracs.
when the dirac doesn't fit, instead of working out to fit into it, they choose to upgrade to a larger size dirac.
:farmajoyaab:

N

nadia

I want to be that wall:mjohreally:

u will never find a fit xaliimo. They get fat, and forget themselves in the xxxxl diracs.
when the dirac doesn't fit, instead of working out to fit into it, they choose to upgrade to a larger size dirac.
:farmajoyaab:

Awww too baad habesha girls dont find somali guys attractive at all trust me they bad talk y'all and im yet to see a habesha girls with a somali guy while you'll see plenty of somali girls with habesha, black guys etc.. stay having dreams thats the closes you'll be with a habesha girl Loser.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Awww too baad habesha girls dont find somali guys attractive at all trust me they bad talk y'all and im yet to see a habesha girls with a somali guy while you'll see plenty of somali girls with habesha, black guys etc.. stay having dreams thats the closes you'll be with a habesha girl Loser.

The fact that you boast about this like it something to be proud of like y'all won the lottery or something :faysalwtf:

:gucciwhat: what matters is that they are prettier than you are walaal.
and somali girls being with everyone like u said makes them cheap
841c4af0a2e99dcea185cccc759cb9d9.jpg
doesn't it. way to prove our point for us xoola yahay dharagtay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts