Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How can Ashg faraaxs talk shit about Somali queens while looking like burnt rat.

images

5011767061_2ac43c5d92_m.jpg

5011767495_423984eaf9_m.jpg

images

How can you talk about Somali women while looking like that?

giphy.gif

N

nadia

But if us Somali girls were to post fine habesha/black men y'all will get triggered to the bone and call us every name in existance. Too bad xabash girls dont find mali guys attractive so i guess your stuck with us boo.

Bohol

VIP
But if us Somali girls were to post fine habesha/black men y'all will get triggered to the bone and call us every name in existance. Which im thinking of starting a thread soon

Nah this thread is about girls yet halimos tried to hijack it kkkkk. That shows truth hurts.

upload_2017-8-5_1-45-40.jpeg

ebyan_farah2010-mugshot-med.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
TBH there's nothing better than a Somali woman. You shouldn't go tit for tat because of another thread. I would prefer a Somali woman over anything else as we share a culture and understand each other in a level no other woman can.
But PAHGs :wowsweat::jcoleno:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
But if us Somali girls were to post fine habesha/black men y'all will get triggered to the bone and call us every name in existance. Too bad xabash girls dont find mali guys attractive so i guess your stuck with us boo.
lmao we already proved at along time ago
idc if the find them more attractive, habeshas dont rate somali guys anyways

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
But if us Somali girls were to post fine habesha/black men y'all will get triggered to the bone and call us every name in existance. Which im thinking of starting a thread soon

The fellas here know it's just banter. You'll rarely see a Farax acting like it's a prize when he gets with an ajnabi girl while Xalimos actively chase cadaan reverts and Madow guys. The self hate comes from one group and we all know it isn't the men. :manny:

ExcessFame

True Villain
The fellas here know it's just banter. You'll rarely see a Farax acting like it's a prize when he gets with an ajnabi girl while Xalimos actively chase cadaan reverts and Madow guys. The self hate comes from one group and we all know it isn't the men. :manny:
Well I for one know it's banter, but it still could be a possibility with these xalimos :drakelaugh:

Also some food for thought: notice how most, if not all the men on the black guys IG are all mixed? Hmmm :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well I for one know it's banter, but it still could be a possibility with these xalimos :drakelaugh:

Also some food for thought: notice how most, if not all the men on the black guys IG are all mixed? Hmmm :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.