Who's ready for their 4-5th booster shot?! C'mon gang, PFIZER PFIZER PFIZER!

Someone pick up the phone, because I fucking CALLED IT! The coof vaccine's here to stay. I hope you're ready for those year booster shots baby!

The Pfizer vaccine subscription meme is not a meme afterall, welcome to pharmacological hell lol

@Periplus , remember out bet? I think your days on this forum are numbered sxb :lolbron:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Someone pick up the phone, because I fucking CALLED IT! The coof vaccine's here to stay. I hope you're ready for those year booster shots baby!

The Pfizer vaccine subscription meme is not a meme afterall, welcome to pharmacological hell lol

@Periplus , remember out bet? I think your days on this forum are numbered sxb :lolbron:

Australia ain’t signing up, plus they have pills in trials.

Furthermore, the whole bet was about vaccine mandates.

If they still have COVID vaccines in 2023 but it’s optional like the flu vaccine then it doesn’t count.

:manny:

I wonder to what degree these vaccines protect against Omicron. It is said to have mutated so much in the spike protein area, the vaccines will have, to a greater amount, a hard time in recognizing this virus offering lesser protection status.

Drug companies like Moderna do not have the habit of talking down on their products, so although this was only qualified guesswork by the CEO as he does not have the information, we should already suspect things look bad. All we can do now is wait two to three weeks for the data to give reliable information.

We can meet this honesty with a bit of suspicion. Can it be that these drug companies are building a new regime to dominate the market, trying to equally lessen the confidence in the current one across the board to then suddenly have a better solution to the problem, aligning too well with a profit motive?

At the end of the day, it does not take a genius to conclude that low-vaccinated areas like Africa will produce advanced viruses when they are vaccinated to such a low degree.

I wonder to what degree these vaccines protect against Omicron. It is said to have mutated so much in the spike protein area, the vaccines will have, to a greater amount, a hard time in recognizing this virus offering lesser protection status.

Drug companies like Moderna do not have the habit of talking down on their products, so although this was only qualified guesswork by the CEO as he does not have the information, we should already suspect things look bad. All we can do now is wait two to three weeks for the data to give reliable information.

We can meet this honesty with a bit of suspicion. Can it be that these drug companies are building a new regime to dominate the market, trying to equally lessen the confidence in the current one across the board to then suddenly have a better solution to the problem, aligning too well with a profit motive?

At the end of the day, it does not take a genius to conclude that low-vaccinated areas like Africa will produce advanced viruses when they are vaccinated to such a low degree.
The most disturbing thing in the whole vax saga is how people automaically assumed that these pharma companies aren't just trying to line their pockets. Why do people think these companies altruistic?

A quick google search would reveal all the shady shit these companies have been involved in over the years. Look at the shit-show with Purdue pharama, where the FDA claimed a drug that was responsible for the biggest opiod crisis in the Western hemisphere would results in "less potential for abuse".

Not to mention how any study or news article that mentions vitamin D deficiency and how it's linked to several illness in covid patients getting memory-holes. Hell even the schizos who called the vaccines "clot shots" were vindicated just today when the BBC released an article titles "Triggers of rare blood clots in AstraZeneca jabs" lol

Anyone who trusts a pharma company that is not liable for the adverse reactions their product might cause is out of their fucking minds!

The most disturbing thing in the whole vax saga is how people automaically assumed that these pharma companies aren't just trying to line their pockets. Why do people think these companies altruistic?

A quick google search would reveal all the shady shit these companies have been involved in over the years. Look at the shit-show with Purdue pharama, where the FDA claimed a drug that was responsible for the biggest opiod crisis in the Western hemisphere would results in "less potential for abuse".

Not to mention how any study or news article that mentions vitamin D deficiency and how it's linked to several illness in covid patients getting memory-holes. Hell even the schizos who called the vaccines "clot shots" were vindicated just today when the BBC released an article titles "Triggers of rare blood clots in AstraZeneca jabs" lol

Anyone who trusts a pharma company that is not liable for the adverse reactions their product might cause is out of their fucking minds!
The median cost for getting one drug to the market is around one billion dollars. It's a high-risk process, and it requires an extensive capacity to maintain through the phases with a low window of success, creating too large of a barrier to entry for new companies. We are at the hands of what they provide, even if the pharmaceutical industry is amongst the least trusted by the public.

Acknowledging the big negatives, I still want people to get vaccinated.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know of at least three cases of sudden death of people within one degree of separation in the past week. Deep Venous Thrombosis and Heart Attacks. I won't say anything beyond that. OP can read my mind and already knows.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go to Somalia if you dont want booster shots because QR codes and “Green psses” will provide you access to the blockchain SmartCity network. You will own nothing and be happy.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I know of at least three cases of sudden death of people within one degree of separation in the past week. Deep Venous Thrombosis and Heart Attacks. I won't say anything beyond that. OP can read my mind and already knows.

I had heart palpitations after taking the vaccine and I didn't take the second dose. Even though I support vaccinations, my intuition told me it would not have ended well for me.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I had heart palpitations after taking the vaccine and I didn't take the second dose. Even though I support vaccinations, my intuition told me it would not have ended well for me.

Which one did you take?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Walaal vaccinated or not mutations will spread, it is how influenzas operate.

It is funny how the vaccinated people got the mutation and took it home with them. Or how SA has one of the best virus researching lab in the world because of the previous epidemics in the region. They detected it so early on that the world had a chance this time around to prepare. Yet they choose to f*ck it all up and call it the SA virus.

It could have originated anywhere.

Walaal vaccinated or not mutations will spread, it is how influenzas operate.

It is funny how the vaccinated people got the mutation and took it home with them. Or how SA has one of the best virus researching lab in the world because of the previous epidemics in the region. They detected it so early on that the world had a chance this time around to prepare. Yet they choose to f*ck it all up and call it the SA virus.

It could have originated anywhere.
In my limited knowledge, the virus replicates more in unvaccinated people, i.e., unvaccinated people make for better hosts.

I think stopping and containing new emerging variants in one area to not spread is a task too great with the current state of global affairs and without following some kind of stringent nationwide strategy. In a way, we are all only as strong as our weakest links. There are many countries, specifically in Africa, that lack a good reliable national health system. That has to be addressed.

The fact that Africa is only under 5% vaccinated means a larger scope for variants to emerge and set everyone back everywhere and this increases the economic costs and, most importantly, leads to more human deaths.

One thing we have to understand is that a much more lethal pandemic can come the near future. Scientists have for some time warned everyone of the potentiality of deadly contagious, virulent global-wide outbreaks. We will be in trouble if the international community doesn't start collective cooperation to streamline and invest in global public goods -- capacities, facilities and manpower, at the national, regional and global level, that everyone benefits from.

If we don't build early warning systems in the global, regional and national levels to detect pandemics early to prevent them from spreading, every country suffers. So, we need to go away from the typical foreign aid (foreign aid has some benefit to help with primary national healthcare) mindset to start to find better ways where everyone can collectively invest in this because it is in everyone's national interest.

First thing needed is to start with building national health care resilience and meeting the standard of regulations. That is the foundation of preparedness for a pandemic. Oher is focusing on multilateralism, which will help to operate on a scale needed. So collaboration and coordination by all countries are required. There is always this tense relationship between sovereignty versus global governance that needs to be addressed, especially about information sharing. If China had been a bit early with the warnings and corporation and transparency around the spreading of the virus, then different outcomes might have played out.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
In my limited knowledge, the virus replicates more in unvaccinated people, i.e., unvaccinated people make for better hosts.

I think stopping and containing new emerging variants in one area to not spread is a task too great with the current state of global affairs and without following some kind of stringent nationwide strategy. In a way, we are all only as strong as our weakest links. There are many countries, specifically in Africa, that lack a good reliable national health system. That has to be addressed.

The fact that Africa is only under 5% vaccinated means a larger scope for variants to emerge and set everyone back everywhere and this increases the economic costs and, most importantly, leads to more human deaths.

One thing we have to understand is that a much more lethal pandemic can come the near future. Scientists have for some time warned everyone of the potentiality of deadly contagious, virulent global-wide outbreaks. We will be in trouble if the international community doesn't start collective cooperation to streamline and invest in global public goods -- capacities, facilities and manpower, at the national, regional and global level, that everyone benefits from.

If we don't build early warning systems in the global, regional and national levels to detect pandemics early to prevent them from spreading, every country suffers. So, we need to go away from the typical foreign aid (foreign aid has some benefit to help with primary national healthcare) mindset to start to find better ways where everyone can collectively invest in this because it is in everyone's national interest.

First thing needed is to start with building national health care resilience and meeting the standard of regulations. That is the foundation of preparedness for a pandemic. Oher is focusing on multilateralism, which will help to operate on a scale needed. So collaboration and coordination by all countries are required. There is always this tense relationship between sovereignty versus global governance that needs to be addressed, especially about information sharing. If China had been a bit early with the warnings and corporation and transparency around the spreading of the virus, then different outcomes might have played out.

Walaal Africa is doing pretty well in this pandemic.

Mutations occur within both groups of vacced and unvaccinated.

For how long can they blame the unvaccinated when the whopping majority of the people are vaxxed.

Just like the spanish flu this one will stick aroun forever. The vaccines are behind on current data, the mutations occur to quick and most weird of all they all increase the surveillance budget instead of the healthcare budget.

Didn't fauci say himself that it will take 10 years to perfect a regular vaccine let alone a mrna one.

I don't mind taking everything they dish out. Too old to be playing conspiracy theory. I'm still fit and healthy. Just like how I take my flu jab every year and almost never get ill; I'll continue taking these boosters.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
3 supposed cases out of how many? 😂

These are recent deaths. All Somali and mostly relatives (AUN). Loss of human life is no laughing matter. 2 had the booster one was double vaccinated. I do not put experts on a pedestal. Have you not watched the clip? Coronary researchers in England are afraid of publishing their findings out of fear of reprisal from their 'funders'. How can independent and less biased science be conducted when you are beholden to industry. I have seen conscionable physicians punished as well.

Isn't it random that they went from denying cardiovascular events linked to the COVID mRNA vaccine to being forced to put labels that they are an adverse event. They are also trying to normalize heart attacks among the young without pre-existing conditions. They seem so afraid of admitting that their vaccines are less safe than their original claims. Couple that with the subterfuge (constant and purposeful lying) and underreporting and you realize you must inflate whatever figure they give you.

Under an ideal system scientists and physicians are free from industry influence, do not possess any conflicts of interest i.e. shares in biopharm companies, hold no similar patents, should not be part of a revolving door of government and industry, nor should be receiving industry funding which could bias their results/interpretations. There needs to be a recognition by laymen that science is also error prone, never perfect, iterative and never settled. Believing in the infallibility of science is also tantamount to idol worship.

Trending

Latest posts