Who's ready for their 4-5th booster shot?! C'mon gang, PFIZER PFIZER PFIZER!

These are recent deaths. All Somali and mostly relatives (AUN). Loss of human life is no laughing matter. 2 had the booster one was double vaccinated. I do not put experts on a pedestal. Have you not watched the clip? Coronary researchers in England are afraid of publishing their findings out of fear of reprisal from their 'funders'. How can independent and less biased science be conducted when you are beholden to industry. I have seen conscionable physicians punished as well.

Isn't it random that they went from denying cardiovascular events linked to the COVID mRNA vaccine to being forced to put labels that they are an adverse event. They are also trying to normalize heart attacks among the young without pre-existing conditions. They seem so afraid of admitting that their vaccines are less safe than their original claims. Couple that with the subterfuge (constant and purposeful lying) and underreporting and you realize you must inflate whatever figure they give you.

Under an ideal system scientists and physicians are free from industry influence, do not possess any conflicts of interest i.e. shares in biopharm companies, hold no similar patents, should not be part of a revolving door of government and industry, nor should be receiving industry funding which could bias their results/interpretations. There needs to be a recognition by laymen that science is also error prone, never perfect, iterative and never settled. Believing in the infallibility of science is also tantamount to idol worship.

AUN to your relatives!

There has been 86,000+ reports of side-effects because of the Covid vaccines in Sweden, where I reside, this year only, when normally there are 8,000 reports annually for ALL different vaccines and drugs in usage.

In the US, data presented by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) indicates an unbelievable increase in heart conditions following vaccines. As widely known, it is the youth that are the most severely affected by the vaccines, and they are simultaneously the age group that Covid-19 poses the least threat against (they are affected to such a small degree that it is hardly quantifiable). Vaccinating young people is stupid, dangerous, and, as two Swedish doctors put it, criminal.

Take a look at these two diagrams, provided by the VAERS:

1638742741546.png

1638742885556.png

See: https://openvaers.com/covid-data/myo-pericarditis

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Go to Somalia if you dont want booster shots because QR codes and “Green psses” will provide you access to the blockchain SmartCity network. You will own nothing and be happy.
Can you even go to Somalia, that is the real question, due to all the requirements to be vaccinated to go on a plane and whatnot.

They will soon change the definition of fully vaccinated to 3 shots, meaning soon my COVID PASS will be useless :mindblown:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Alarming rate of footballers collapsing this probably the most in a year where footballers been dying after getting vaccinated

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I had heart palpitations after taking the vaccine and I didn't take the second dose. Even though I support vaccinations, my intuition told me it would not have ended well for me.
It's good to hear that you followed your intuition. I do not favour a one-size-fits-all approach hence why I'm averse to mandates.

Also, @Poets. Thank you. I have heard of many anecdotal reports which appears to further validate my stance. The sad part is we can't claim causation because there are a confluence of factors to account for along with biases from informal reporting systems. But as time passes by the picture is starting to look more damning/incriminating.
Recently, significantly more cases of pericarditis and myocarditis than expected have been observed after COVID-19 vaccination with mRNA-vaccines during post-marketing pharmacovigilance surveillance (Istampoulouoglou et al., 2021).
I should add, these events are claimed to be rare but its difficult to determine their actual prevalence due to underreporting because VAERS is not an active surveillance system, hence not all cases will be reported and mild cases are unlikely to be hospitalized and go largely underrepresented (Matta et al., 2021).

Sources:
  1. Istampoulouoglou, I., Dimitriou, G., Späni, S., Christ, A., Zimmermanns, B., Koechlin, S., & Leuppi-Taegtmeyer, A. B. (2021). Myocarditis and pericarditis in association with COVID-19 mRNA-vaccination: cases from a regional pharmacovigilance centre. Global Cardiology Science & Practice, 2021(3).
  2. Matta, A., Kunadharaju, R., Osman, M., Jesme, C., McMiller, Z., Johnson, E. M., & Bande, D. (2021). Clinical Presentation and Outcomes of Myocarditis Post mRNA Vaccination: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review. Cureus, 13(11).

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I had heart palpitations after taking the vaccine and I didn't take the second dose. Even though I support vaccinations, my intuition told me it would not have ended well for me.
Same here but I still got second vaccination since they made it mandatory here to get into the gym f*ck it lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You shouldn't exercise for a while after taking the vaccine, some people have died of cardiac arrest cause of it.
My nigga wtf :damn: no wonder why my chest got some weird tingling and spasm post workout sometimes
Stop giving me anxiety sxb don’t be saying stuff like this

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Same here but I still got second vaccination since they made it mandatory here to get into the gym f*ck it lol

I also heard of a Somali kid who is under 30s who died last week (AUN). Take care of yourself. And my mother's friend developed a heart condition post-vaccination. After the second dose and she did not have a history of heart problems.

Maybe you should consider taking supplements that are anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I also heard of a Somali kid who is under 30s who died last week (AUN). Take care of yourself. And my mother's friend developed a heart condition post-vaccination. After the second dose and she did not have a history of heart problems.

Maybe you should consider taking supplements that are anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting.
Can you pls recommend me what exactly

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am throwing hands if the vax pass requires a booster shot. The business owner will get the two piece.

Why don't they allow Omicron to let loose with no restrictions ? It's more transmissible, will take over Delta, and is much more mild. There are supposedly no hospitalizations due to Omicron.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
My nigga wtf :damn: no wonder why my chest got some weird tingling and spasm post workout sometimes
Stop giving me anxiety sxb don’t be saying stuff like this
I'm not trolling, the vaccine has lead young men to get heart inflammation. If you feel that it is consistent, you need to go to the doctor and a cardiologist.

It's good to hear that you followed your intuition. I do not favour a one-size-fits-all approach hence why I'm averse to mandates.

Also, @Poets. Thank you. I have heard of many anecdotal reports which appears to further validate my stance. The sad part is we can't claim causation because there are a confluence of factors to account for along with biases from informal reporting systems. But as time passes by the picture is starting to look more damning/incriminating.

I should add, these events are claimed to be rare but its difficult to determine their actual prevalence due to underreporting because VAERS is not an active surveillance system, hence not all cases will be reported and mild cases are unlikely to be hospitalized and go largely underrepresented (Matta et al., 2021).

Sources:
  1. Istampoulouoglou, I., Dimitriou, G., Späni, S., Christ, A., Zimmermanns, B., Koechlin, S., & Leuppi-Taegtmeyer, A. B. (2021). Myocarditis and pericarditis in association with COVID-19 mRNA-vaccination: cases from a regional pharmacovigilance centre. Global Cardiology Science & Practice, 2021(3).
  2. Matta, A., Kunadharaju, R., Osman, M., Jesme, C., McMiller, Z., Johnson, E. M., & Bande, D. (2021). Clinical Presentation and Outcomes of Myocarditis Post mRNA Vaccination: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review. Cureus, 13(11).

You are right in being reluctant to claim causation because of correlation, without studies affirming such an assertion. However, in absence of such studies, applying common sense to the available data is necessary to make intelligent judgements. At the end of the day, the decision must be made; to vaxx, or not to vaxx.

The underreporting of adverse events after vaccination is, as you noted, well established. However, I believe that we can, to some degree, determine their prevalence. For instance, a Harvard study estimates that less than 1% of all adverse reactions are reported [1], which would indicate, assuming that the representativeness of the estimate includes Covid-19 side-effects, that the extreme high number of reports of adverse reactions relating to the Covid-19 vaccines is in actuality not the correct estimate; the reactions are still underreported.

This percentage is further corroborated by a study regarding the prevalence of anaphylaxis (a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction that occur post-vaccination) after injection with one dose of the mRNA vaccines in the employees at a large company. Out of 64,900 employees, sixteen experienced anaphylaxis post-vaccination [2]. This yields an incidence of 2,47 events of anaphylaxis per 10,000 doses. This should be compared to the numbers, 2,5 - 11 events per million doses, presented by the CDC based on reported cases of adverse reactions [3].

As of today (7th of December), there are 3,257 total events of myocarditis and pericarditis reported to the VAERS [4]. Assuming, based on the studies above, that only 1% of the adverse reactions are reported. Then, based on the reports of myocarditis and pericarditis to the VAERS, the actual number is not 3,257 events, but 325,700 events. Even inflating the 1% by a factor of 10 (to account for factors x, y, and z) would result in 32,570 actual events of heart condition following vaccination (but not necessarily because of vaccination).

The problem I have with the current narrative is that important discussions are being censored. At the very least, people should be informed of data such as the one presented above. Instead, such data is actively discouraged from being spread. Without knowing the potential risks with an non-reversible injection, how is one able to even attempt to make a benefit-risk analysis?

References

[1] Lazarus, Ross. “Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS).” Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. 2011.
[2] Blumenthal KG, Robinson LB, Camargo CA, et al. Acute Allergic Reactions to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines. JAMA. 2021;325(15):1562–1565. doi:10.1001/jama.2021.3976
[3] Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 21, 2020–January 10, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:125–129. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm7004e1external icon.
[4] United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Public Health Service (PHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 1990 - 11/26/2021, CDC WONDER On-line Database. Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Dec 7, 2021

GemState

36/21
VIP
I had some pretty painful Swollen lymph nodes after the vaccine for around a month, but apparently it's a common side-effect

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Please do recommend us some supplements
Can you pls recommend me what exactly

Please do not be overwhelmed but I compiled a list of supplements, uses, benefits and some notes. Most of the ones I listed are beneficial for heart health and some for SARS-COV-2 as well.

SupplementPurpose/Use BenefitsPersonal Experience + Notes
Vitamin D3A fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role in many chronic diseases, particularly cardiovascular disease (Nemerovski et al., 2009).There is a relationship between Vitamin D deficiency and chronic heart failure and hypertension (Pourdjabbar, Dwivedi & Haddad, 2013).Ideally should be taken with a K2 supplement.
Vitamin K2A fat-soluble vitamin that can serve as a preventative treatment for coronary heart disease, maintaining bone health and assisting with certain cancers (DiNicolantonio, Bhutani & O'Keefe, 2015).Higher levels of K2 are linked with lower levels of coronary heart disease and severe aortic calcification (DiNicolantonio, Bhutani & O'Keefe, 2015).Ideally should be taken with a D3 supplement.
Omega-3sA fatty-acid supplement can reduce the arrhythmias and thrombosis (Kris-Etherton et al., 2003).“There is clear evidence from multiple studies that higher doses of or Omega-3 (2–4 g/day of EPA + DHA) appear to be safe and to reduce CVD events in multiple CVD populations” (Elagizi et al., 2021, p. 12).Be considerate of the source and the quality of the Omega-3 supplement.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Also called (Ubiquinone)​
It is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance used orally to treat cardiovascular disorders, angina pectoris, hypertension, and congestive heart failure (Bonakdar & Guarneri, 2005l Motohashi et al., 2017).Potential for benefiting or preventing cellular damage during myocardial ischemia (Motohashi et al., 2017).Generally, appears to be safe with minimal side effects and low potential for drug interactions (Bonakdar & Guarneri, 2005).
Methylsulfonylmethane
(MSM)​
It is a sulfur-rich dietary supplement with anti-inflammatory and anti-atherosclerotic action and has shown effectiveness in inflammatory conditions like Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis (Kim et al., 2006).Potentially protective against inflammation in the heart linked to cardiovascular disease (Miller, 2018).Sulfur has a distinct smell, but that wouldn’t stop you from taking it. Be conscious of taking a small amount at first and cautiously reading the label. You will likely experience detox effects. It is great to take with Vitamin C but not essential.
Magnesium​
A mineral that can be taken orally or dermally. The heart, immune response, brain function, and 300 enzymatic reactions in the body depend on magnesium (Sircus, 2011). It can be used for sleep and various afflictions, i.e., muscle pain/spasms and chronic health conditions (Sircus, 2011).Magnesium deficiency is a factor in heart failure (Sircus, 2011).
Essentially stops blood vessels from constricting and can ward off heart attack (Sircus, 2011).
Could potentially reduce sudden death from a heart attack in otherwise healthy individuals, also heart attacks occur more readily in magnesium-deficient people (Sircus, 2011).
There are many types of magnesium. Remember not to take it if driving or operating heavy machinery as it can make you sleepy. Transdermal magnesium applied to the skin is best but be judicious in how much you take. If taken via the skin, it's best to apply an oil to it as Magnesium Chloride can be drying or cause itchiness to the skin. Magnesium can be taken for all heart conditions except when the blood pressure is too low, or the threat of kidney failure is present (Sircus, 2011).
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)​
An antioxidant compound taken orally that can improve insulin resistance and prevent hypertension (Packer, Witt & Tritschler, 1995; Midaoui, 2003). May reduce oxidative stress to the heart (Goraca, Piechota & Huk-Kolega, 2009).ALA has cardioprotective effects with antioxidant properties (Midaoui, 2003; He et al., 2012).
QuercetinIt is a dietary flavonoid taken orally and can assist with various cancers, autoimmune conditions, and may serve as an adjuvant SARS-COV-2 treatment (Jan et al., 2010; Hrelia et al., 2012; Milanović et al., 2021).May play a role in preventing cardiovascular disease and disease that generally affects the heart and blood vessels (Hrelia et al., 2012).
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)It is a supplement with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and has been used for acute respiratory syndrome, bronchitis, heavy metal intoxication, immunodeficiency, and cardiac injury and can be used for SARS-COV2 as an adjunct therapy (Wong et al., 2021).Considered beneficial for those with heart injury due to a heart attack (Bartekova et a., 2017).Widespread safety and efficacy (Wong et al., 2021).
ZincAn essential trace mineral and nutrient vital in wound healing, immune function, thyroid function, blood clotting, in addition to reproductive health (Bhowmik Chiranjib & Kumar, 2010).Zinc deficiency may impact heart health (Turan & Tuncay, 2017).Never take on an empty stomach. And do not take too much as gastrointestinal stress may follow.
Liquid ChlorophyllChlorophyll is nearly identical to hemoglobin (Sircus, 2011).More important for blood health.
SeleniumAlso taken orally and happens to be an essential trace mineral (Flores-Mateo et al., 2006).May prevent coronary heart disease (Flores-Mateo et al., 2006).Indiscriminate use carries the risk of toxicity (Flores-Mateo et al., 2006).

Note:
Please consult a registered medical practitioner for use as there may be the possibility of potential indications or contraindications if you are taking medication. Also, not everyone responds in the same manner to every treatment. If you notice anything unusual, discontinue use. However, some of these supplements are routinely taken. Be mindful of the instructions on any labels and follow them as needed. For instance, there may also be detox symptoms for some supplements, and some may not resonate with your constitution. I feel that this disclaimer must be made.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Here are the sources:

Sources:
  1. Bartekova, M., Barancik, M., Ferenczyova, K., & Dhalla, N. S. (2018). Beneficial effects of N-acetylcysteine and N-mercaptopropionylglycine on ischemia reperfusion injury in the heart. Current Medicinal Chemistry, 25(3), 355-366.
  2. Bhowmik, D., Chiranjib, K., & Kumar, S. (2010). A potential medicinal importance of zinc in human health and chronic. Int J Pharm, 1(1), 05-11.
  3. Bonakdar, R. A., & Guarneri, E. (2005). Coenzyme Q10. American Family Physician, 72(6), 1065-1070.
  4. DiNicolantonio, J. J., Bhutani, J., & O'Keefe, J. H. (2015). The health benefits of vitamin K. Open Heart, 2(1), e000300.
  5. Elagizi, A., Lavie, C. J., O’Keefe, E., Marshall, K., O’Keefe, J. H., & Milani, R. V. (2021). An update on omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cardiovascular health. Nutrients, 13(1), 204.
  6. Flores-Mateo, G., Navas-Acien, A., Pastor-Barriuso, R., & Guallar, E. (2006). Selenium and coronary heart disease: a meta-analysis. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 84(4), 762-773.
  7. Goraca, A., Piechota, A., & Huk-Kolega, H. (2009). Effect of alpha--Lipoic acid on LPS-induced oxidative stress in the heart. Acta Physiologica Polonica, 60(1), 61.
  8. He, L., Liu, B., Dai, Z., Zhang, H. F., Zhang, Y. S., Luo, X. J., ... & Peng, J. (2012). Alpha lipoic acid protects heart against myocardial ischemia–reperfusion injury through a mechanism involving aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 activation. European Journal of Pharmacology, 678(1-3), 32-38.
  9. Hrelia, S., Angeloni, C., Watson, R., & Preedy, V. (2012). Quercetin and its metabolites in heart health. Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease, 217-228.
  10. Jan, A. T., Kamli, M. R., Murtaza, I., Singh, J. B., Ali, A., & Haq, Q. M. R. (2010). Dietary flavonoid quercetin and associated health benefits—an overview. Food Reviews International, 26(3), 302-317.
  11. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(3), 286-294.
  12. Kris-Etherton, P. M., Harris, W. S., & Appel, L. J. (2003). Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: new recommendations from the American Heart Association. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, 23(2), 151-152.
  13. Midaoui, A. E., Elimadi, A., Wu, L., Haddad, P. S., & De Champlain, J. (2003). Lipoic acid prevents hypertension, hyperglycemia, and the increase in heart mitochondrial superoxide production. American Journal of Hypertension, 16(3), 173-179.
  14. Milanović, Ž. B., Antonijević, M. R., Amić, A. D., Avdović, E. H., Dimić, D. S., Milenković, D. A., & Marković, Z. S. (2021). Inhibitory activity of quercetin, its metabolite, and standard antiviral drugs towards enzymes essential for SARS-CoV-2: the role of acid–base equilibria. Rsc Advances, 11(5), 2838-2847.
  15. Miller, L. E. (2018). Methylsulfonylmethane decreases inflammatory response to tumor necrosis factor-α in cardiac cells. American Journal of Cardiovascular Disease, 8(3), 31.
  16. Motohashi, N., Gallagher, R., Anuradha, V., & Gollapudi, R. (2017). Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): It’s Implication in Improving the Life Style of the Elderly. Med. Clin. Rev, 3(10).
  17. Nemerovski, C. W., Dorsch, M. P., Simpson, R. U., Bone, H. G., Aaronson, K. D., & Bleske, B. E. (2009). Vitamin D and cardiovascular disease. Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 29(6), 691-708.
  18. Packer, L., Witt, E. H., & Tritschler, H. J. (1995). Alpha-lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 19(2), 227-250.
  19. Pourdjabbar, A., Dwivedi, G., & Haddad, H. (2013). The role of vitamin D in chronic heart failure. Current Opinion in Cardiology, 28(2), 216-222.
  20. Sircus, M. (2011). Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: A New Modality for the Maintenance of Health. Iuniverse.
  21. Turan, B., & Tuncay, E. (2017). Impact of labile zinc on heart function: from physiology to pathophysiology. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 18(11), 2395.
  22. Wong, K. K., Lee, S. W. H., & Kua, K. P. (2021). N-Acetylcysteine as Adjuvant Therapy for COVID-19–A Perspective on the Current State of the Evidence. Journal of Inflammation Research, 14, 2993.

Trending