Who's on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
What games do you have akhi
I actually don't know lol. The only one I know of is FIFA16. I don't usually go on the PS4, my little brothers do. I'll karbash you all at FIFA though.
:damedamn:

Just kidding, I'm rubbish but I might still challenge you.

I actually don't know lol. The only one I know of is FIFA16. I don't usually go on the PS4, my little brothers do. I'll karbash you all at FIFA though.

My friend borrowing my fifa. Yeah I bought a ps4 and like 6 games but I never play it, my little brothers lucky ass is on it most of the time.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

@kernel karbash him please, I'm sending all my spiritual energy to you fam.
raw

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh how the f*ck is this thread so active for so long. Didn't know there was this many broke ass niggas still on ps3 :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Most people on this thread got PS4 we're all team FIFA so we just post what happens when ni99as on either system karbaash each other.

You're lucky I ain't on PS4 I'd smack you on Madden and 2k:ufdup:

Shit I should've waited a week and I would've had PS4 and smacking these ni99as.:ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yo after you guys play your game. We'll start a tourney. Me and @MOD and @metamorphosis vs @'Omar
It will be the best of 7 series. I made the seedings the way it is cause Omar beat me and Meta. MOD also beat 2 out of 1. He never gave me a rematch. :angryman: It would be pointless to put him and MOD against each other cause at the moment they're on top of the table. :francis: I mean I can tak3 on Meta but that would be easy way to the final.:chrisfreshhah:

Anyway we don't have to play it in one day.:cryinglaughsmiley:

@MOD I'm going to the final to face Omar :ufdup: :pachah1:

Guys if ya'll try to be slick and put the time at 4 min you're disqualified.:mugshotman::ufdup:

Hafez

VIP
@'Omar is the king of Ps3 yh and I am the king of Ps4 :wow1:
Sxb I improved. When I played you, it was my first match in a long time. Now the rust is gone. You know I'm too quick for you my nigga, by the time I've made my 3rd pass you're still switching players. Baloonida dhan ma arkeysid nooh, waa luu baashalaa.
:ohhhdamn:

Sxb I improved. When I played you, it was my first match in a long time. Now the rust is gone. You know I'm too quick for you my nigga, by the time I've made my 3rd pass, you're still switching players. Baloonida dhan ma arkeysid nooh, waa luu baashalaa
:ohhhdamn:

Same bro I was dealing with rust but I won't deny it you should have swept me, my defense was poor.

I'll give you a rematch soon :hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending