Who's funds Alshabab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya all dumb. how come al-kabab has never bombed ethiopia?

gabre-640x360.jpg
Because Ethiopia are Semites who collectively support somalias destruction we know what's up.

Who was recruited by wahabi dogs to spread their ideology your qabyaalad show just proves my point all you Somali dogs can do is beef each other let your nuts hang and fight your true oppressors coward

UAE and Saudi funding AS is as much a conspiracy theory as SL funding them dude. The way they make money is by extorting locals, "zakah" and tapping into the local charcoal and agriculture trades

I don't think I will ever understand how hard you have to be brainwashed in order to blow up other innocent muslims and still believe you are doing god a favor.:hmm:

btw have a look at this :
It is those filthy wahabists dogs.

I think i contributed to them once....but I was tricked. But they live on false claimed donations and individuals with money giving them their money. No state is funding them

I think i contributed to them once....but I was tricked. But they live on false claimed donations and individuals with money giving them their money. No state is funding them
They are the dirtiest dogs arabs still have a major part to play they push their wahabi ideologies in somalia creating many terrorists without Wahabism there was no terrorism that can't be a coincidence

They are the dirtiest dogs arabs still have a major part to play they push their wahabi ideologies in somalia creating many terrorists without Wahabism there was no terrorism that can't be a coincidence
omg just shut up the teaching of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab do not promote terrorism infact he said to obey the rulers as we where instructed by the Prophet saw

wahabis are not terrorist. khawarij are the terrorist. people have it in for wahabis. Sure they are very strict....but terrorist they are not. I never seen any of the culuma in wahabis support them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending