Who's funds Alshabab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really interesting question who funds these dogs who blow themselves and innocent civilians in the name of Allah?
Like what on earth makes you think committing such atrocious crimes against yourself and other innocent human beings will please Allah. The only answer is Wahabism aka filthy Arabs from Saudis and UAE these are the folks who are destroying Mogadishu they are the ones who are created Al-Qaeda and ISIS so obviously they are the ones who made this dumb terror group to keep Somalia down they remember the history of Somalis and how Somalis used to treat them like a little brother so they fear us from becoming a competition to them. Not only did they destroy Somalia they destroyed Yemen and Lebanon too but still Somalis follow their dumb ideologies e.g Salafism,Wahabism this is the reason why our country will never rise up again in our lifetime it's the harsh truth these beliefs are a sickness that only a miracle can cure. It's the facts we as a nation are doomed unless we go back to our traditional Sufi and Sunni ways. I tryed to tell elders of these issues of how arabs are destroying our nation they just look at me like I'm insane and tell me don't play with arabs they are Allah's chosen people. At this point I feel like I have no other option but to become an individualist I'm ashamed to support Grown Men who worship Semites and don't let their nuts Hang at all. 21st century Somalis can only f*ck eachother up :tacky:

This is a really interesting question who funds these dogs who blow themselves and innocent civilians in the name of Allah?
Like what on earth makes you think committing such atrocious crimes against yourself and other innocent human beings will please Allah. The only answer is Wahabism aka filthy Arabs from Saudis and UAE these are the folks who are destroying Mogadishu they are the ones who are created Al-Qaeda and ISIS so obviously they are the ones who made this dumb terror group to keep Somalia down they remember the history of Somalis and how Somalis used to treat them like a little brother so they fear us from becoming a competition to them. Not only did they destroy Somalia they destroyed Yemen and Lebanon too but still Somalis follow their dumb ideologies e.g Salafism,Wahabism this is the reason why our country will never rise up again in our lifetime it's the harsh truth these beliefs are a sickness that only a miracle can cure. It's the facts we as a nation are doomed unless we go back to our traditional Sufi and Sunni ways. I tryed to tell elders of these issues of how arabs are destroying our nation they just look at me like I'm insane and tell me don't play with arabs they are Allah's chosen people. At this point I feel like I have no other option but to become an individualist I'm ashamed to support Grown Men who worship Semites and don't let their nuts Hang at all. 21st century Somalis can only f*ck eachother up :tacky:

bro, sufis worship graves. that's shirk and it's the biggest sin.

Saudi and UAE are the enemies of somalia they need to leave us alone. Saudi destroyed Yemen f*ck dem
They destroyed us f*ck them they are violating us while we out here doing business and shit with them Somalia and Somalilands government are full of coruppt dogs who eat off of Somalias destruction

They destroyed us f*ck them they are violating us while we out here doing business and shit with them Somalia and Somalilands government are full of coruppt dogs who eat off of Somalias destruction
They won't be rich for long their oil will soon run out and they would be the camel riding people they once were.

They think they will stay wealthy

I agree with you sxb. Somalia needs to gtfo of the Arab league ASAP.

Allah's chosen people? Yeah, chosen because they were the most uncivilized and barbaric at the time and still are.

I agree with you sxb. Somalia needs to gtfo of the Arab league ASAP.

Allah's chosen people? Yeah, chosen because they were the most uncivilized and barbaric at the time and still are.
These Arab dogs are the ones somalis love and worship for what it doesnt make sense to dicksuck people who shit all over your nation we are oppressed by their filthy ideologies :fittytousand: wallahi billahi the Arabs will pay one day just let this filthy old generation die out

The disgusting qabil ridden older generation support killing other Somalis create full blown wars over qabil but they can't even lay a finger on these Arab dogs who are funding terrorist groups in their country they are building stupid ports milking us like es while the older generation stay lost fighting over who's Arab daddy is greater Man f*ck Somalis wallahi we are useless brainwashed dogs

ya all dumb. how come al-kabab has never bombed ethiopia?

gabre-640x360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts