Whos allowed to say naaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Westernized? Gtfo.

Don't insult me because you're proving me that you're even more westernized. The on your DP with a middle finger proves my testimony. The ones who think "naaya" is bad and are from Reer woqooyi are usually westernized. When I said westernized, I didn't mean like SJW so don't trip.

You're not reer Woqooyi so you have no right to speak and the girls you mentioned were westernized, they are not the same like back home in Somaliland.

@anonymous34 does count because she saw a video with a difference between Reer Xamar and Reer Hargeisa in Shuukansi. The one in Hargeisa kept saying naaya. This is true.

I just tagged the ones who have parents and their fathers say naaya to their mother and it's a beautiful thing same thing like mine so you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
But you seem to speak for all wooqiye girls :heh:
again the guys seem think its shukaansi the girls dont.
We're all westernized including you this is obviously in the context of diaspora ciyaal :drakewtf: i didnt think id have to explicitly say that.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Don't insult me because you're proving me that you're even more westernized. The ones who think naaya is bad and are from Reer woqooyi are usually westernized. When I said westernized, I didn't mean like SJW so don't trip.

You may call yourself factz, but not everything you say are facts so stop making it seem like these comments aren’t your opinions. I’m not westernized.

Don't insult me because you're proving me that you're even more westernized. The on your DP with a middle finger proves my testimony. The ones who think "naaya" is bad and are from Reer woqooyi are usually westernized. When I said westernized, I didn't mean like SJW so don't trip.
@RICH dw abaayo when a girl disagrees with him shes either an sjw blm xaliimo, a or a dhoocil. Its either his way or the highway. :heh:
Dont take it personally.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
But you seem to speak for all wooqiye girls :heh:
again the guys seem think its shukaansi the girls dont.
We're all westernized including you this is obviously in the context of diaspora ciyaal :drakewtf: i didnt think id have to explicitly say that.

You're not from Woqooyi so you shouldn't be speaking. We have different cultures so mind your own business.

You may call yourself factz, but not everything you say are facts so stop making it seem like these comments aren’t your opinions. I’m not westernized.

You're still trippin. When I said westernized I didn't mean SJW, BLM supporter or anything like that. I meant influenced since you disagree with the "naaya" term and I know because my auntie said Somali girls living in the west think naaya is like being called a n1gger by a white man so I'm not surprised since you're so against it because back home it's the opposite and seen as a very romantic thing.

Naaya is super ceeb in the South. Not even your dad or male relatives call you that. It’s usually used in insults or calling someone out their name.

I will never use naaya in front of my kids. I will show them some romantic family stuffs, like calling my wife gacaliso mcnto qalbo qaali qalaanjo quruxey and stuff like that.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You're not from Woqooyi so you shouldn't be speaking. We have different cultures so mind your own business.

You're still trippin. When I said westernized I didn't mean SJW, BLM supporter or anything like that. I meant influenced since you disagree with the "naaya" term and I know because my auntie said Somali girls living in the west think naaya is like being called a n1gger by a white man so I'm not surprised since you're so against it because back home it's the opposite and seen as a very romantic thing.

I know you don’t mean sjw. Then say influenced, but not westernized. I’m going to ask my family in Somaliland about this next month in shaa Allah. You will hear from me soon waryaahe :gaasdrink:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Naaya is super ceeb in the South. Not even your dad or male relatives call you that. It’s usually used in insults or calling someone out their name.

in the south waryaa is used for females, males both old and young, something i find very strange.:holeup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts