Whoopy Goldberg in trouble for her remarks “Holocaust was between two groups of white people”

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Jews are racially Middle-Eastern irrespective of the diaspora culture they hail from, such as Ashkenazi, Italki, Sephardi, Mizrahi & so forth.

Whoopi needs to get her glasses fixed :ftw9nwa:

View attachment 213599
Not quite. They're more like intermediates between the Middle East and Europe much like most Greeks and Italians as I've explained here:

They're not European converts:

Basically, what seems to have happened is that Jews migrated from the Levant within the last millennia or two and seem to have intermixed with an Eastern Mediterranean group. Most likely some form of Italians who themselves already had a lot of post-Neolithic MENA admixture. A sort of bottleneck population very small in number seems to have formed from this mixture and is by the looks of it the ancestor to all western Jewry who later spread all over Europe and also North Africa. German Jews, Polish Jews, Iberian Jews, Moroccan Jews, Tunisian Jews... The whole lot of them. However, overtime they all differentiated slightly due to mixing a little with their host populations but it seems never really much more than at rates of 1-10% and some like Sephardic Jews don't even seem to have any noticeable admixture from their hosts. In the end all Western Jews and North African Jews cluster like East Meds with groups like Greek islanders, southern mainland Greeks, central and southern Italians and Cypriots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's mostly in muttville North America or sometimes places like Britain today that you encounter some recently very North-Euro mixed Jews. The majority would cluster and look like a Mediterranean population. Gal Gadot & Mila Kunis don't look like West/East Slavs like Poles and Russians for a reason:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that being said, none of this justifies their occupation of Palestine and I stand with the Palestinians but it is just not factual to paint them out as "European invaders" when they do in fact have a lot of ancestry from the Levant and whatever "European" is in them is overwhelmingly the intermediate Mediterranean kind that itself has some ancient roots in the Levant. They are not a foreign people with no claim to the land but again; this in no way justifies the actions of the state of Israel.

They're basically the descendants of ancient Shamis who seem to have migrated to Italy and probably mixed quite a bit with a population that was something like North and Central Italians.

Not quite. They're more like intermediates between the Middle East and Europe much like most Greeks and Italians as I've explained here:

They're basically the descendants of ancient Shamis who seem to have migrated to Italy and probably mixed quite a bit with a population that was something like North and Central Italians.
I’m already aware of their Ancient European admixture. I was emphasising their Middle-Eastern/Ancient Israeli ancestry since it defines their core national/ethnic identity & most still look like their Ancient Judean/Israeli ancestors because of it.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m already aware of their Ancient European admixture. I was emphasising their Middle-Eastern/Ancient Israeli ancestry since it defines their core national/ethnic identity & most still look like their Ancient Judean/Israeli ancestors because of it.
You can really see with that collage of yours why North-Central Europeans singled them out the way they did. They look nothing like a Russian or Pole or German or Frenchman. They'd have an easier time passing in Syria or Lebanon.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
ignorant black women. Nazi Germany didn't view jews as white.
doesn't matter if they did, they are white people. They look white, have the culture of whites with a tiny bit of old jewish practices, and basically have mostly white dna.

the orthodox ones and ones in africa and the middle east are really jewish, most ashkenazi are just white people.

all these annoying cadaans megan mccain, shapiro, and these other right wing yahuuds and their selective outrage need to shut the f*ck up.

No one has more influence in this world than the yahuuds, they have this dunya no doubt.

In the American context, European Jews who suffered that tragedy were white. And since Hitle and his fellow Nazis were white people, they belonged to the same race.

However, looking at the European context at that time, Jews were regarded as people whose ancestry and religion were different than that of the white Europeans.

So in essence, Goldberg was coming from the American context, and she was right. However, due to the political correctness in America and the power the Jews have in America's media and Hollywood, that line of thinking isn't acceptable when it comes to Holocaust, Anti-semitism, and Israel. So she is being punished and forced to issue an apology and a clarifying statement.

Trending