Whoopy Goldberg in trouble for her remarks “Holocaust was between two groups of white people”

Jews are racially Middle-Eastern irrespective of the diaspora culture they hail from, such as Ashkenazi, Italki, Sephardi, Mizrahi & so forth.

Whoopi needs to get her glasses fixed :ftw9nwa:

5FD22C36-2742-4CDF-A884-89ED152690C1.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean technically. Ashkenazi Jews are white. But Germans didn’t consider them as white, the same way they didn’t consider Italians as white.

Overall, people should refrain from talking about Jews. The world put them on a pedestal and no one can say anything that may hurt their feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They obviously considered Italians to be white.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow Jewish lobby is extremely powerful she may be fired from The View now and her apology is not being accepted.

@Apollo remind me never to mess with the Jews.

Apollo

VIP
Wow Jewish lobby is extremely powerful she may be fired from The View now and her apology is not being accepted.

@Apollo remind me never to mess with the Jews.

Showing reverence to the traditional holocaust narrative is holy to them. All their political power over Westerners rests on making white people feel guilty about it in perpetuity.

Any celebrity who messes with this narrative by trivializing it or changing the narrative will get crushed.

TekNiKo

VIP
Showing reverence to the traditional holocaust narrative is holy to them. All their political power over Westerners rests on making white people feel guilty about it in perpetuity.

Any celebrity who messes with this narrative by trivializing it or changing the narrative will get crushed.
She thinks cause shes black she gets a pass, the Jews have protected the blacks so long that they have become caasi. :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
She thinks cause shes black she gets a pass, the Jews have protected the blacks so long that they have become caasi. :pachah1:

In America, 70% of Ashkenazi millennials are now mixing with whites and to a lesser degree with blacks and Hispanics.

Their racial distinctiveness is blurring in America. So I understand why she may think that. However, most of the boomer Jews (over 50) in America are pure Ashkenazi with almost no goy blood. In Israel the younger Ashkenazi Jews still look like Jews and aren't mixing with goys.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Jews are racially Middle-Eastern irrespective of the diaspora culture they hail from, such as Ashkenazi, Italki, Sephardi, Mizrahi & so forth.

Whoopi needs to get her glasses fixed :ftw9nwa:

View attachment 213599
How Ashkenazi Jews look when the times of israel wants to claim they’re people of color ie cherry picking:
D501EFCC-BEAB-43A5-BCF7-F00794CAF56A.jpeg

how ashkenazi Jews look when you aren’t cherry picking:
1FD5757D-CD3D-43E6-90C0-37B64271B90C.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
how ashkenazi Jews look when you aren’t cherry picking:

Look at my post above, many of the younger Ashkenazi Jews in the United States are half Jewish.

Outmarriage rate among American Jews is very high since the 1970s due to cultural shifts.

Older Jews in the states tend to have four Jewish grandparents more often, it is less common in the younger ones.

Apollo

VIP
This will effect their IQ and closeknit community the Jews must never mix with the Goyim.

They are mixing with the smart ones they meet at Ivy League schools.

They will maintain their high IQ and now they look like the goyim (both in white and black form). So plebs can't notice them racially, like you can with the boomer Jews. 🤣

This will be the next US supreme court Justice, Leondra Kruger, half Ashkenazi Jewish half Black American.

AAs will cheer and say ''we got our queen in'', meanwhile her true allegiances are with the Jewish people and Israel.

27scotus-kruger-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
They are mixing with the smart ones they meet at Ivy League schools.

They will maintain their high IQ and now they look like the goyim (both in white and black form). So plebs can't notice them racially, like you can with the boomer Jews. 🤣

This will be the next US supreme court Justice, Leondra Kruger, half Ashkenazi Jewish half Black American.

AAs will cheer and say ''we got our queen in'', meanwhile her true allegiances are with the Jewish people and Israel.

27scotus-kruger-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Drake the rapper's mom is also Ashkenzi Jewish they have infiltrated the Goyim blacks that I do agree with. Man they got their tentacles everywhere I wonder if they know about te Yibir in Somalia who may be a loyal ally of Israel. They have already recruited Ethio Falasha Jews, perhaps Yibir Somalis will be next!

TekNiKo

VIP
BREAKING NEWS WHOOPI GOLDBERG HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM THE VIEW I TOLD YOU @Apollo JEWS WONT LET THIS GO

Trending

Latest posts