Who would sign up to a somali dating app like tinder but not perverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Doesn't this go against Islamic teachings? The whole, between a party of two, the third will be shaitaan...

As far as I know it is allowed for a man and woman to see each other for the purpose of engagement

But it is haram for the engaged couples to be alone with each other

rabshole

Aragaani
If I was a mod anyone oo reer roger ama reer tyrone ka tiirsaan would be autobanned.

Yes I'm mad.
No we need them here to slowly convert them.
And then :dabcasar:
Looool I'm just kidding huuno..... I can only see myself with geerjile who rocks the cadey....and Afro that even the wind would be too scared to touch
:denzelnigga:

Regeedi.... :ayaanswag: mise dumarkeegi :ayaanswag: but that makes it sound like im insinuating some type of belonging :browtf:

Fariiid:qri8gs7: baan ku ekeyn and pretend like i didnt read the last part of your comment kkkkk. :ivers::ufdup:

@Maryam i wish you and your olamide the best. waana muslim so :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You're an optimistic one aren't you.
What makes you think they will get a somali names to begin with:ileycry:
A smart xalimo won't let the father's family name the kid, coz the kid already has the father's abtirsi.

The only way people will know the kid's half Somali is if @Maryam gives her kids Somali names.

lush

>,,<
Hmmmm I just have to pretend to be with ajnabi just to get attention From a faarax :lolbron:

neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction.gif

M

Maryam

No we need them here to slowly convert them.
And then :dabcasar:
:denzelnigga:

Regeedi.... :ayaanswag: mise dumarkeegi :ayaanswag: but that makes it sound like im insinuating some type of belonging :browtf:

Fariiid:qri8gs7: baan ku ekeyn and pretend like i didnt read the last part of your comment kkkkk. :ivers::ufdup:

@Maryam i wish you and your olamide the best. waana muslim so :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol I know that!

M

Maryam

A smart xalimo won't let the father's family name the kid, coz the kid already has the father's abtirsi.

The only way people will know the kid's half Somali is if @Maryam gives her kids Somali names.
I'll give them non-Somali names :camby:

I can't imagine myself approaching an Salomon. I have never had a proper conversation with a lady. I will probably have a hard time in getting married in future.:snoop:

Unless my mom forces me to marry an unknown female.:meleshame:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't imagine myself approaching an Salomon. I have never had a proper conversation with a lady. I will probably have a hard time in getting married in future.:snoop:

Unless my mom forces me to marry an unknown female.:meleshame:
Salomon?
:icon lol:
For real though remember they're human beings just like you so you should speak to them like a normal human being, it's not that difficult sxb you worry too much.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending