Who would sign up to a somali dating app like tinder but not perverted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Dating somali women is very weird after just one week of talking she starts mentioning marriage and babies, i was talking to one and in the middle of getting hot and heavy she said "if we were married we would do it all the time", talk about a boner killer.
What did you expect her to say?:bell:

She just wanted the D the halal.
Can't blame a xalimo for that really.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I was just thinking of opening a matchmaking agency. Dating websites/apps are risky. I don't think majority somali women would trust meeting someone online without thinking what IF he is a serial killer, rapist, possessive and mentally unstable.

M

Maryam

I would consider non-Somalis because I'm not into Somalis, it's a preference.

Why Shisha spot out of all places?

You can meet the opposite gender at the mall,grocery store or uni hell even the gym

I see many Somalis having a hard time finding a partner why not have like dinner gatherings where people come dressed up and mingle
Doesn't this go against Islamic teachings? The whole, between a party of two, the third will be shaitaan...

rabshole

Aragaani
I would consider non-Somalis because I'm not into Somalis, it's a preference.
Another one lost to reer roger?
200w (6).gif

@lush you opened the flood gates you have none of my support :mjcry:

Lakin run aan isku sheegno geeljire sax ah baad u baahantahay nin reer roger ku anfici maayo:hemad:

lush

>,,<
Another one lost to reer roger?
View attachment 8656

@lush you opened the flood gates you have none of my support :mjcry:

Lakin run aan isku sheegno geeljire sax ah baad u baahantahay nin reer roger ku anfici maayo:hemad:

Looool I'm just kidding huuno..... I can only see myself with geerjile who rocks the cadey....and Afro that even the wind would be too scared to touch

But maxaa idinga gale if a xalimo wants to marry out.... if it makes her happy, let it be so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending