Who will vote for Deni?

Apart from his own MJ who else among the Senators and MPs of Somalia would vote for Said Abdullahi Deni to be the President of FR Somalia?

Unless Deni would bring PL region under the direct control of the SFG then there's no point in making him national president

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Absolutely nobody. Which is why he won’t run.

If he runs he will win. If he doesn’t run, the Punt + Jub block will be the strongest voting block with direct control over at least 14 of the 54 Senators ( 15 if you count Fartaag). That’s almost 30% of the Senate so it will be very hard for legislation they don’t approve of from becoming law.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If he runs he will win. If he doesn’t run, the Punt + Jub block will be the strongest voting block with direct control over at least 14 of the 54 Senators ( 15 if you count Fartaag). That’s almost 30% of the Senate so it will be very hard for legislation they don’t approve of from becoming law.
The lower house hasn’t been chosen yet and they’ll be the biggest block that will vote for the President. It will also based on the 4.5 system, he would have no chance. The Hawiye+MX is stronger than anything Deni could come up with

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If Deni runs, its basically a multiple round election, the Hawiye group of candidates (Sharif Shiekh, Cabdishakur, Kheyre, Gelle) vs the 2 "Daroods" candidates, Farmajo and Deni. It will be a case of who has the deepest pockets for the MPs.

Apart from his own MJ who else among the Senators and MPs of Somalia would vote for Said Abdullahi Deni to be the President of FR Somalia?

Unless Deni would bring PL region under the direct control of the SFG then there's no point in making him national president
I dont think Deni is running to become Amisom mayor. He just wants MrCheese to lose

Deni is either jostling for PM or trying to return to Garoowe

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The lower house hasn’t been chosen yet and they’ll be the biggest block that will vote for the President. It will also based on the 4.5 system, he would have no chance. The Hawiye+MX is stronger than anything Deni could come up with

That’s the point. President Deni will make sure the MPs from Puntland are Puntland-first and will vote as a block. You said nobody would vote for him if he decided to run yet out of the current candidates only Farmaajo will have direct control over a block of MPs. Hawiye have to trust that their puppet state Presidents won’t select N&N agents. KG MPs will likely vote for Farmaajo.

If President Deni runs, he would be the most formidable opposition to Farmaajo and that’s not even up for debate.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@BigBreak my god we witnessed the biggest back stab at MM otherwise known as Unukaa leh crew, Deni did not even include their candidates in the short list.

hFHHaI.gif

I think Deni and Farmajo would come to some deal where Farmajo would be elected again with the full support of Darood MPs and some hawiye and RX MPs

I think Deni and Farmajo would come to some deal where Farmajo would be elected again with the full support of Darood MPs and some hawiye and RX MPs

I bet some MJ think that if they had an agreement to share power with MX that those two would take turns to control not only Darod but all of Somalia

It's delusional BTW

Trending