Who used to seat on this seat?

youre claiming reer ugaas sharmarke yet support thugs like janan who were itching to pounce on reer gedo. fartaag he himself looted marehan hanti. where is your energy for janan ina sayid cabas. farmajo has unified 5/6 degmos in gedo. gedo has not been united since the 90s. for you if youre marehan go to garowe and those places you have no stake with beesha. if farmajo does not return and fails to protect reer gedo from tuugo thugs who looted their money and cabas he should be put to death.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its between farmajo and deni and his condoms. you could be neutral like other folks but you support deni coming in and poking southern marehan just like abdullahi yusuf in the 90s. [B]@Pwyneth Galtrow even if she hates denis guts she will prefer him over farmajo or a pro marehan politician. shame on you.[/B]

Excuse me?

I don't care if someone is Pro-Marehan. As long as they support Federalism and send development funding to Puntland like all other states, I'd support that person.

There was one Marehan politician I liked because he was Pro-Federalism and Puntland friendly.

There are MJ politicians I don't support because they are corrupt or shady. I don't support a politician because they are MJ. What is the point of that.

cow

VIP
waa this xoloo

she is not NN
Duuble is not NN he sided with roble.

Out of the 6 Candidates only 1 was NN.

I am actually happy that farmaajo is going to lose. The amount of noise against reer gedo and MX ( who are a small tribe and won’t ever be in power again ) will mean we can finally focus on our lands and leave politics to the fix out lands.

you are @Galmudug-State aka @Bariire

youre claiming reer ugaas sharmarke yet support thugs like janan who were itching to pounce on reer gedo. fartaag he himself looted marehan hanti. where is your energy for janan ina sayid cabas. farmajo has unified 5/6 degmos in gedo. gedo has not been united since the 90s. for you if youre marehan go to garowe and those places you have no stake with beesha. if farmajo does not return and fails to protect reer gedo from tuugo thugs who looted their money and cabas he should be put to death.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its between farmajo and deni and his condoms. you could be neutral like other folks but you support deni coming in and poking southern marehan just like abdullahi yusuf in the 90s. @Pwyneth Galtrow even if she hates denis guts she will prefer him over farmajo or a pro marehan politician. shame on you.

Wallahi don’t lie on me. I DO NOT SUPPORT DENI. I SAID THAT ALL MY SOURCES AND BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE SAYING HE IS GOING TO WIN 10000%.

I am happy because it will force us MX to give up this silly idea of Somalia and instead focus on how we can build our region like the rest of these people, who only care about their Gobol which means tribe.

let’s build gedo let’s build our military. The only issue that we need to fix is with ahmed madobe. As gedo need kismayo and kismayo needs jubbaland.

Trending

Latest posts