Who used to seat on this seat?

243373739_4733275963390515_2487759686670549374_n.jpg

243161065_4290078054394435_976764452307683125_n.jpg

another N&N win

waa this xoloo

she is not NN
Duuble is not NN he sided with roble.

Out of the 6 Candidates only 1 was NN.

I am actually happy that farmaajo is going to lose. The amount of noise against reer gedo and MX ( who are a small tribe and won’t ever be in power again ) will mean we can finally focus on our lands and leave politics to the fix out lands.

waa this xoloo

she is not NN

I am actually happy that farmaajo is going to lose. The amount of noise against reer gedo and MX ( who are a small tribe and won’t ever be in power again ) will mean we can finally focus on our lands and leave politics to the fix out lands.
:yousmart:Masha'Allahi you are one of the woke and realist Marexans out there.

reer

VIP
waa this xoloo

she is not NN

mabda' ma lihid. at the end of the day clans support their adeer against another clan even if they hate his guts. if you support deni and his condoms over farmajo youre a damiir la'aan ama laangaab like @Kheyre

mabda' ma lihid. at the end of the day clans support their adeer against another clan even if they hate his guts. if you support deni and his condoms over farmajo youre a damiir la'aan ama laangaab like @Kheyre

what has that got to do with anything. Farmaajo has not done anything for our region ! Deni won’t do anything for our region and I don’t support him.

so why not just go out the political light and let’s fix our region !

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"Who are a small tribe" - Horta take your laangaab mentality shit elsewhere.

what has that got to do with anything. Farmaajo has not done anything for our region ! Deni won’t do anything for our region and I don’t support him.

so why not just go out the political light and let’s fix our region !
Farmajo, his predecessor and his sucessor won't do shit for a region, Farmajo is his own man, "political light" won't disappear with Farmajo, if we want to fix our region, then we can, if we don't want to, then whose is it to blame.....

"fArmajo didn't do this for me, fArMajO didn't give me this, faRMajo did this for so and so", some laangaab mentality.

reer

VIP

Farmajo, his predecessor and his sucessor won't do shit for a region, Farmajo is his own man, "political light" won't disappear with Farmajo, if we want to fix our region, then we can, if we don't want to, then whose is it to blame.....

"fArmajo didn't do this for me, fArMajO didn't give me this, faRMajo did this for so and so", some laangaab mentality.
shiidh i didnt even read his post properly. dude is probably a sheegato. anyway farmajo >> people who will actively harm beesha. its between farmajo and deni and his condoms.

hate all you want my family has big businesses in gedo &Mogadishu. Mx Business men feel the same as me. Watch what will happen.

while you diaspora faraxs are busy with this a chair that’s meant for looting. A lot of heavyweights are allready making plans to transform gedo. Don’t chat shit latter and come running back. Leave this shit national politics to the people that (HAVE BUILT THERE GOBOLS ) let these people fight on the national stage. Let build our region build good roads to baido, moqadishu.

All Farmaajo wadanimo has done is to save a lot of money for deni to loot. Let the local hawiye elect a president of banaadir. Somali as a single country will never work. WE WERE ALWAYS A CON-FEDERATION.

reer

VIP
hate all you want my family has big businesses in gedo &Mogadishu. Mx Business men feel the same as me. Watch what will happen.

while you diaspora faraxs are busy with this a chair that’s meant for looting. A lot of heavyweights are allready making plans to transform gedo. Don’t chat shit latter and come running back. Leave this shit national politics to the people that (HAVE BUILT THERE GOBOLS ) let these people fight on the national stage. Let build our region build good roads to baido, moqadishu.

All Farmaajo wadanimo has done is to save a lot of money for deni to loot. Let the local hawiye elect a president of banaadir. Somali as a single country will never work. WE WERE ALWAYS A CON-FEDERATION.
youre claiming reer ugaas sharmarke yet support thugs like janan who were itching to pounce on reer gedo. fartaag he himself looted marehan hanti. where is your energy for janan ina sayid cabas. farmajo has unified 5/6 degmos in gedo. gedo has not been united since the 90s. for you if youre marehan go to garowe and those places you have no stake with beesha. if farmajo does not return and fails to protect reer gedo from tuugo thugs who looted their money and cabas he should be put to death.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its between farmajo and deni and his condoms. you could be neutral like other folks but you support deni coming in and poking southern marehan just like abdullahi yusuf in the 90s. @Pwyneth Galtrow even if she hates denis guts she will prefer him over farmajo or a pro marehan politician. shame on you.

Last edited: