Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
:cosbyhmm: is this a trick question
img_3304-png.27789

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No they're not the woman was born in saudi Arabia :bell: the video is about Somali culture
I can’t ever see myself owning maids ever.
This maid culture in the Middle East is disgusting. It’s like these people never got past slavery.

How common is it to see people with maids.

Do a lot of the middle class people in Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait and Egypt own maids?

This maid culture in the Middle East is disgusting. It’s like these people never got past slavery.

Do a lot of the middle class people in Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait and Egypt own maids?
When I used to live in the middle East we had maids however we treated them as part of the family and we even called them aunties and they lived in our home and were basically treated as part of the family and we even contacted them after they left our home to go to Europe or whatever. I don't see what's wrong as long as you treat them good

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

A lot of people in Somaliland have “maids” as well. My cousin for example has a girl working for her who helps her out in the house. So it’s not like my cousin isn’t doing anything. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it either tbh.

It’s weird though cause I’m not used to it. If I lived in Somaliland I think I would’ve wanted someone to work for me/help me out. Laakin here in the West I wouldn’t.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A lot of people in Somaliland have “maids” as well. My cousin for example has a girl working for her who helps her out in the house. So it’s not like my cousin isn’t doing anything. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it either tbh.

It’s weird though cause I’m not used to it. If I lived in Somaliland I think I would’ve wanted someone to work for me/help me out. Laakin here in the West I wouldn’t.
What’s the difference between having a maid in the West compared to having a maid in Somaliland.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In the West, it's taboo. People will say you're backwards. So obviously, it's mad awkward pulling that shit here.
It isn’t really. I had a rich ass classmate who lived in this upper class suburb close to my town. Went to his crib to work on a group project. He had a maid at his crib. He then mentioned that a majority of the people in his neighborhood had nanny’s and some had maids.

My classmate’s dad was a pilot his mother was a doctor. His house was nice af.

Upper middle class and rich people have maids and nanny’s.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It isn’t really. I had a rich ass classmate who lived in this upper class suburb close to my town. Went to his crib to work on a group project. He had a maid at his crib. He then mentioned that a majority of the people in his neighborhood had nanny’s and some had maids.

My classmate’s dad was a pilot his mother was a doctor. His house was nice af.

Upper middle class and rich people have maids and nanny’s.
Then f*ck I dunno then bro. I'd have one if I get rich. Why not? LOL

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Then f*ck I dunno then bro. I'd have one if I get rich. Why not? LOL
Seems like it would be a waste of money. I been raised to take care of stuff by myself. Why pay someone to do my shit. Like clean my clothes,my dishes, make my bed?

I got my ass whooped so many times just because I didn’t clean my room. All those Whoopings came in handy. I can cook and clean for myself.

No need to waste money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts