Who speaks Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Seems like it would be a waste of money. I been raised to take care of stuff by myself. Why pay someone to do my shit. Like clean my clothes,my dishes, make my bed?

I got my ass whooped so many times just because I didn’t clean my room. All those Whoopi game came in handy. I can cook and clean for myself.

No need to waste money
That depends on how much you make. Technically if you become mad rich, domestic work would be time that could of been spent making more money. That's how I feel.

When I used to live in the middle East we had maids however we treated them as part of the family and we even called them aunties and they lived in our home and were basically treated as part of the family and we even contacted them after they left our home to go to Europe or whatever. I don't see what's wrong as long as you treat them good
Arabs in the gulf are not human like you or me, so it's only natural that they treat maids like shit. May the israelis take over the region and enslave the hated khalijis.

:fittytousand:

I can’t ever see myself owning maids ever.
This maid culture in the Middle East is disgusting. It’s like these people never got past slavery.

How common is it to see people with maids.

Do a lot of the middle class people in Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait and Egypt own maids?
I have amxaro maid so what it is normal get used live you 21st pc culture addict.

Arabs in the gulf are not human like you or me, so it's only natural that they treat maids like shit. May the israelis take over the region and enslave the hated khalijis.

:fittytousand:

Insha Allah they may learn they're mistake and we shall unite and destory israel.

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

The believers are but brothers, so make reconciliation between your brothers and fear Allah that you may receive mercy.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:10

I have some wisdom

Firstly cut saudi arabia food supply then we set

Secondly do not buy oil from them

Thirdly we see it happen but stop us become vice versa

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
This maid culture in the Middle East is disgusting. It’s like these people never got past slavery.

Do a lot of the middle class people in Saudi, Dubai, Kuwait and Egypt own maids?
They didn't, they "ended" slavery in the late 19's.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Maids are very common in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending