Who says Faaraxs cant cook?

They overdoze on free attention from simps like you who they will never f*ck
1.I am far from a simp, anyone who says "simp" spends too much time on the internet and hasn't got a life
2.I don't give attention to woman, I have no care for them at this point in my life, I have better things to pursue and give my attention to
Good women do not overdose on free attention, maybe you may marry a wife like that but my wife will not even be looking at other men

:dead::damn::mjlol:

You're clearly just looking to upset some people

Well I’m not lying, it happens every time I’m in Somalia for holidays.

I guess the ladies are looking for that red pass or let’s say black pass (UK passport changed)

:stevej:

You know women work in somalia right? Most breadwinners are women and they are forced to take care of their families as well. Are y’all not embarrassed?

I do know Abaayo, didn’t tell them to do it at all. I try tell them don’t do it but they do more if I say don’t.

So I take advantage.

:sass1:

World

VIP
So, you would not make your mother tea? Waax habaarsan.

The issue with this generation of men is you want all the perks of backwards Somali daqan, but don't find it shameful for women to pay up. I've seen you lament time and time again about how expensive London is and sometimes you need two incomes. So you lot want a woman's money and but refuse to give back, even if its your own mothers and aunts who are double your ages.
Lmao stop the cap I am a software engineer, I don’t need a woman’s money with her shitty £30k nurse salary, I have under 2 year experience out of uni and almost double that already. You must be confusing me with someone else.

Stop shifting the goalposts, for my mother i would make her tea but my mother’s sisters? No of course I would not.

I will never cook and I will never clean but I will demand intimacy every day upon marriage to an 17 year old qt village xalimo. I will also stay in university and not work until I'm in my mid 30s.
Don't care, don't care and don't care.

Lmao stop the cap I am a software engineer, I don’t need a woman’s money with her shitty £30k nurse salary, I have under 2 year experience out of uni and almost double that already. You must be confusing me with someone else.

Stop shifting the goalposts, for my mother i would make her tea but my mother’s sisters? No of course I would not.
Should I do a work study position as a compsci major? Will that give relevant work experience

Trending