Who says Faaraxs cant cook?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not complaining.

When I go back home it feels like I’m a King. I don’t cook shit, clean anything heh I don’t even need to go wash my hands a bowl of water and soap is brought to me.

Wlhi even when it’s Salah time, water is brought to me, to do wudhu.

:lolbron:

Ahh even Shax and Halwo is brought over without even asking.

:lawd:

Somalia Hanoolaato!!!!
You know women work in somalia right? Most breadwinners are women and they are forced to take care of their families as well. Are y’all not embarrassed?

You know women work in somalia right? Most breadwinners are women and they are forced to take care of their families as well. Are y’all not embarrassed?

Shimbiris already outlined and demonstrated that men do a great deal of the hard, essential work as well; I don't think it benefits anyone to act as though one sex is not at all pulling their weight in at least some capacity.

Listen darling, you expect us men to fix the heater, to fix the light bulb, to paint the house, to get furniture into the house, to fix the gas, to do physical things. In turn I expect a lady to, look after the kids, to cook, to clean etc. Come on don’t be a hypocrite Angelina
A. That is a once in a blue moon job. Don't try it. Every 2/3 months for a few hours at most compared to something you do every single day for hours? You're having a laugh right?

B. Painting houses? Furniture in the house? People are now paying for others to do that now.

C. A great example, would have been you expect us to pay for everything and I would have took you serious.

D. But no, you probably want women to pay up and pick up after you, whilst you mention jobs you'd do once every 2/3 months for a few hrs. Are you not embarrassed?!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Of course we can cook, but its not our role in the house, I swear women these days are dumb, do you know how easy it is to cook, clean and take care of the household, compared to working a job or running a business.

I say count your blessings, you don't want this feminist BS trust me.

Men and women are not equal, we have different set of requirements, it’s nature, even in the Quran/Hadith it says men and women are not equal etc, so stop this gaal feminist ideology that is causing many problems within the household.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Of course we can cook, but its not our role in the house, I swear women these days are dumb, do you know how easy it is to cook, clean and take care of the household, compared to working a job or running a business.

They got life on easy mode and still complaining.

Men and women are not equal, we have different set of requirements, it’s nature, even in the Quran/Hadith it says men and women are not equal etc, so stop this gaal feminist ideology that is causing many problems within the household.
1. Don't use the deen. We all know the Prophet s.a.w used to help his wives.

2. Like I said, I would have took you seriously if you said I will pay for everything but women should focus on the house.

3. You think women should also pay up as well right?

1. Don't use the deen. We all know the Prophet s.a.w used to help his wives.

2. Like I said, I would have took you seriously if you said I will pay for everything but women should focus on the house.

3. You think women should also pay up as well right?
What do you mean ‘don’t use the deen’? Listen just because I said men and women are not equal doesn’t mean I’m putting down women. Second of all a wife has to listen to his husband at the end of the day, in Islam a wife has to obey the husband, not in a slave way of course but you have to obey your husband in turn a husband has to respect his wife.
If a wife doesn’t obey his husband then the angels curses the wife (according to the most authentic Hadith) and the wife could go to hell for not being obedient. I suggest you look at a husband and a wife role in Islamic sense not gaal feminist sense.

In a natural way yes, I pay the bills, my wife won’t, I’m the protector, the security, I pay for rent, food etc but my wife has to cook, clean, help the children etc.

Last edited:
What do you mean ‘don’t use the deen’? Listen just because I said men and women are not equal doesn’t mean I’m putting down women. Second of all a wife has to listen to his husband at the end of the day, in Islam a wife has to obey his husband, not in a slave way of course but you have to obey your husband in turn a husband has to respect his wife.
If a wife doesn’t obey his husband then the angels curses the wife (according to the most authentic Hadith) and the wife could go to hell for not being obedient. I suggest you look at a husband and a wife role in Islamic sense not gaal feminist sense.

In a natural way yes, I pay the bills, my wife won’t, I’m the protector, the security, I pay for rent, food etc but my wife has to cook, clean, help the children etc.
1.The whole thread is about cooking and cleaning.

2.That hadith about Angels cursing is if she keeps on refusing intimacy NOT because she wants you to cook from time to time.

3.What does helping your wife have to do with obedience? Why are you using your rights to obedience to suggest that women expecting help is wrong?

4.Since you want to use the deen argument, what if I was tell you that in the Shafi Madhab a woman doesn't have too cook and clean, especially if she is middle/upper class and used to maids? Is that feminist.

5.What I detest is people like you throwing around 'gaal' and feminist when a woman disagrees with you. What is gaal about cooking and helping your wife once in a a while? Would you say its gaal like if a wife helps her husband financially once in a while?

6.You see how you're a massive hypocrite who is also manipulative? It is dhaqan that makes it seem wrong to help your wife NOT the deen.

World

VIP
Your arrogance will take you to hell. Do you think its beneath you to serve your mother or her sisters (your aunts).

Sociopath.
I have no role being in a kitchen unless I live alone. Nothing wrong that. I do consider it shameful that a man prepares for the guests when able women are in the house.

It's not easy. Being expected to cook every day can be more stressful than work deadlines

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They got life on easy mode and still complaining.

Free bills
Free rent
Free car
Free sex
everything free

all you gotta do is a few chores cook, clean, and school runs, typicaly monday to friday you have 6-9 hours for yourself.

thats jannah on earth, these biijjes are mad.

It's not in our dhaqan for men to cook when there are women around. Of course, family is an exception but for your wife or guests? You may as well castrate him

Trending