Who says Faaraxs cant cook?

Yh your only talking about the money side off life,
there is much more too life than financial troubles
U seem to me to be someone who is poor since only poor people idealise having no money problems
Do you know what's sad is that a lot of men with that attitude are now becoming easily replaceable.

Women work now, pay bills, rent and are starting businesses. He literally sounds like a child. If as a man, you think that is your only role, what use are you to women that are already financially stable? Imagine having no compassion, thinking you don't need to spend time with the kids ect.

Do you know what's sad is that a lot of men with that attitude are now becoming easily replaceable.

Women work now, pay bills, rent and are starting businesses. He literally sounds like a child. If as a man, you think that is your only role, what use are you to women that are already financially stable? Imagine having no compassion, thinking you don't need to spend time with the kids ect.
It shows his superficial understanding of life and a marriage.

What is crazy is that women now work. The vast majority of Western men do not work in backbreaking factories or mines. You're working in air-conditioned offices with Xalimo a single mother who is working just as long hours and she's doing everything at home as well.

Imagine how weak you are complaining about work and paying the bills when women are pushing out babies? Before you try me child. I work, i've rented and payed bills.
Well you have to thank feminism for that.

Well you have to thank feminism for that.
You lot will 'forget' your masculinity when it comes to asking your wife to help you with the rent, but remember you're a man when its your turn to help her with the housechores.

You lot are the 'biggest' hypocritical 'feminists' around.

Unfortunately in this day and age, traditional gender roles have now been replaced, nowadays, the society want to destroy family structure. Women were actually happy being a housewife etc and a man providing for his family. Nowadays due to cost of living, feminist ideology etc the structure is being destroyed, Angelia be honest women prefer being a housewife, no wonder mental health conditions, stress, anxiety etc is rising through the roof among women and men to a lesser extent. Bleak future ahead

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What is crazy is that women now work. The vast majority of Western men do not work in backbreaking factories or mines. You're working in air-conditioned offices with Xalimo a single mother who is working just as long hours and she's doing everything at home as well.

Imagine how weak you are complaining about work and paying the bills when women are pushing out babies? Before you try me child. I work, i've rented and payed bills.

He worked hard to get that cosy office job, either he climbed the office ladder, he got qualification which takes money, time and effort, it doesn't matter, nobody gets cosy spots for free, it requires work, especially as a black muslim man from Somalia, you get offered nothing on a plate.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Isnt it sunnah to help your wife when you can? Culture does not equal deen you know, their are many bad aspects that need to be addressed in Somali culture mainly ceeb culture.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rageeda

My Man Smile GIF by Major League Soccer

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Isnt it sunnah to help your wife when you can? Culture does not equal deen you know, their are many bad aspects that need to be addressed in Somali culture mainly ceeb culture.
helping out a capable wife from time to time when she hasn't asked you could be considered romantic and healthy, as it shows her that you appreciate her effort, and I am saying when she is not sick, but its not something you should do regularly, because that is now enabling an inadequate woman.

They literally all arguing with me about simply helping your wife and cooking from time to time. Can you imagine? No wonder divorce rates are high.

He worked hard to get that cosy office job, either he climbed the office ladder, he got qualification which takes money, time and effort, it doesn't matter, nobody gets cosy spots for free, it requires work, especially as a black muslim man from Somalia, you get offered nothing on a plate.
So do women? We go university, work hard, get jobs ect and sometimes earn more as well? So what is your point? Working is part of adulthood. What are you a child?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Angelina

My point are the following, tell me where you disagree. I am not arguing with you, walahi I just noticed you when you quoted me.

1. Men that are breadwinner and should not do house chores regularly
2. being the breadwinner is harder than house chores

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
helping out a capable wife from time to time when she hasn't asked you could be considered romantic and healthy, as it shows her that you appreciate her effort, and I am saying when she is not sick, but its not something you should do regularly, because that is now enabling an inadequate woman.
Yeah thats fine of course you dont want enable a lazy wife but lets say its a special occasion like your anniversary and you decide to suprise her by cooking a grand dinner. Is that a problem?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yeah thats fine of course you dont want enable a lazy wife but lets say its a special occasion like your anniversary and you decide to suprise her by cooking a grand dinner. Is that a problem?
Probably send the kids to family house over the weekend, take her to restaurant, breakfast in bed the next morning. yeah thats good, and you can do it many times throughout the year not just one time.

Trending