Who says Faaraxs cant cook?

Shimbiris already outlined and demonstrated that men do a great deal of the hard, essential work as well; I don't think it benefits anyone to act as though one sex is not at all pulling their weight in at least some capacity.
This fake notion is deliberately spread by outsiders like UN .

It's not even realistic at any level.

how can you exclude the father from the "raising children" are you mad, the father is paying for everything and toiling away his life inorder to do so.
Never said he didn't
But so is the mother.
Show respect to mothers.
Allah gave the right for mothers more than the right to fathers due to how difficult it is for them to raise children.
You are slandering woman

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yh your only talking about the money side off life,
there is much more too life than financial troubles
U seem to me to be someone who is poor since only poor people idealise having no money problems
Poverty is a reality for the majority, and money doesn't grow on trees, appreciate the hard work that goes into it.

Poverty is a reality for the majority, and money doesn't grow on trees, appreciate the hard work that goes into it.
Never said money isn't a problem, I said you are acting like money is the only problem.
If you think just because a women gets stuff for free from her man she has an easy life you are very ignorant

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Never said money isn't a problem, I said you are acting like money is the only problem.
If you think just because a women gets stuff for free from her man she has an easy life you are very ignorant
red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

No one said its not appreciated what the wife does which is essentially chores not real work, these mundane task are not even close to be compared with actual work.

I give you a massive red flag.

No one said its not appreciated what the wife does which is essentially chores not real work, these mundane task are not even close to be compared with actual work.

I don't care what u give me are you a nerd to be giving me a " red flag" on the internet
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

A women chores and raising children are not easy, unless you become a women, give birth to children and raise them and do all the chores then you can't speak on their behalf of how easy it is.
In fact Men probably live easier lives than women nowadays, all they need to do is work for some hours then do nothing all day and go sleep

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

It depends how much kids she has a hooyo with four young children would have a tougher job than the father working.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It depends how much kids she has a hooyo with four young children would have a tougher job than the father working.
No I disagree, there are certain situation where yes women have it harder and yes the man has to help by stepping up his game and lifting extra weight.

1. sickness
2. late stage pregnancy

but besides that she could have 10 kids, makes her job easier if anything as the kids will start to help out as well.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't care what u give me are you a nerd to be giving me a " red flag" on the internet
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

A women chores and raising children are not easy, unless you become a women, give birth to children and raise them and do all the chores then you can't speak on their behalf of how easy it is.
In fact Men probably live easier lives than women nowadays, all they need to do is work for some hours then do nothing all day and go sleep
You got your first red flag because you displayed your careless attitude to money, you lack understand of the hard work that goes into making it, so you will be barred from the grocery shopping because you buy unnecessarily expensive shit, not keeping an eye on the sales and deals, thats why you get your first red flag, you inadequate woman.

You got your first red flag because you displayed your careless attitude to money, you lack understand of the hard work that goes into making it, so you will be barred from the grocery shopping because you buy unnecessarily expensive shit, not keeping an eye on the sales and deals, thats why you get your first red flag, you inadequate woman.
I am Man you nacas

I have no role being in a kitchen unless I live alone. Nothing wrong that. I do consider it shameful that a man prepares for the guests when able women are in the house.
So, you would not make your mother tea? Waax habaarsan.

The issue with this generation of men is you want all the perks of backwards Somali daqan, but don't find it shameful for women to pay up. I've seen you lament time and time again about how expensive London is and sometimes you need two incomes. So you lot want a woman's money and but refuse to give back, even if its your own mothers and aunts who are double your ages.

how can you exclude the father from the "raising children" are you mad, the father is paying for everything and toiling away his life inorder to do so.
What is crazy is that women now work. The vast majority of Western men do not work in backbreaking factories or mines. You're working in air-conditioned offices with Xalimo a single mother who is working just as long hours and she's doing everything at home as well.

Imagine how weak you are complaining about work and paying the bills when women are pushing out babies? Before you try me child. I work, i've rented and payed bills.

Last edited:

Trending