That’s it y’all should cook for the next decade. We out of the kitchen
Peace Out Love GIF

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I can cook, I just don’t want to.

Why? I’m lazy, air fryer and microwave is where it’s at

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one. I've met far too many that can cook. Ya'll just don't cook out of xaasidno at this point.
Its because of ceeb culture, especially back home. Men get shamed for going into the kitchen and are called effiminate, gy, naago shaneeye etc. Ceeb culture affects us too :pachah1:

Its because of ceeb culture, especially back home. Men get shamed for going into the kitchen and are called effiminate, gy, naago shaneeye etc. Ceeb culture affects us too :pachah1:
Selective ceeb culture you mean. Most of the foods cooked in restaurants and cafe's are by men. As long as they're getting paid it's fine, but doing it to help a wife is ceeb. The jokes writes itself.

Funny my dad used to cook when I was younger despite being born and raised in Somalia, I suppose he felt a sense of freedom breaking away from Somalia's ceeb culture of not being allowed to cook up a storm.

Africa is so far behind it's embarrassing; I remember being laughed at when I tried to serve my aunts some tea & biscuits -- and so my sisters were called to do it instead.

:snoop::tacky:

Selective ceeb culture you mean. Most of the foods cooked in restaurants and cafe's are by men. As long as they're getting paid it's fine, but doing it to help a wife is ceeb. The jokes writes itself.

Funny my dad used to cook when I was younger despite being born and raised in Somalia, I suppose he felt a sense of freedom breaking away from Somalia's ceeb culture of not being allowed to cook up a storm.
Could you take breather please 🤣🙏

I’m not complaining.

When I go back home it feels like I’m a King. I don’t cook shit, clean anything heh I don’t even need to go wash my hands a bowl of water and soap is brought to me.

Wlhi even when it’s Salah time, water is brought to me, to do wudhu.

:lolbron:

Ahh even Shax and Halwo is brought over without even asking.

:lawd:

Somalia Hanoolaato!!!!

I’m not complaining.

When I go back home it feels like I’m a King. I don’t cook shit, clean anything heh I don’t even need to go wash my hands a bowl of water and soap is brought to me.

Somalia Hanoolaato!!!!

:dead::damn::mjlol:

You're clearly just looking to upset some people

Africa is so far behind it's embarrassing; I remember being laughed at when I tried to serve my aunts some tea & biscuits -- and so my sisters were called to do it instead.

I’m not complaining.

Somalia Hanoolaato!!!!
Serving guests is different though. If it’s not your job to serve food you’re just going to cause embarrassment/confusion if you do it and it’s universally rude to expect a guest to help with the chores. But chilling while your wife or hooyo does everything is unacceptable

Last edited:
No one. I've met far too many that can cook. Ya'll just don't cook out of xaasidno at this point.
Listen darling, you expect us men to fix the heater, to fix the light bulb, to paint the house, to get furniture into the house, to fix the gas, to do physical things. In turn I expect a lady to, look after the kids, to cook, to clean etc. Come on don’t be a hypocrite Angelina

World

VIP

Shameful are u a maid ? Why would you do that when your female family members can do it themselves?

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
A lot of us can in fact I enjoy cooking it’s something I do as a hobby. I was proper gassed the first time my hooyo complimented my food u don’t even knooo dat was a fat dub :banderas:

Shameful are u a maid ? Why would you do that when your female family members can do it themselves?

I was a kid and they're my aunts so I didn't think anything of it -- and it really shouldn't be a problem; I wouldn't have done the same for my uncles though.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ceeb? So when women are doing most of the outside work it’s not ceeb? When faraxs sit around and chew qat while their “wife” slaves away at the market it’s not ceeb?

Trending