Who said West African genes are not recessive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
On average they are very dominant, but this will not always be the case. There is a thing called statistical outliers who are not like the norm.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Damn that brother got punked kkkkk. wa lakin Somali waa caucasoid marka wasmo ka dhexeysa Somali iyo Ajnabi markaa kid becomes looking Caucasoid too markaa not much big difference apart from skin colour wa lakin Black waa Negroid different facial characteristics markaa result waa better mixed like Mongoloid + Caucasoid ma fahamtay sxb kkkkk

Bohol

VIP
Damn that brother got punked kkkkk. wa lakin Somali waa caucasoid marka wasmo ka dhexeysa Somali iyo Ajnabi markaa kid becomes looking Caucasoid too markaa not much big difference apart from skin colour wa lakin Black waa Negroid different facial characteristics markaa result waa better mixed like Mongoloid + Caucasoid ma fahamtay sxb kkkkk

Which would you say looks better. West African + White mix or Somali + White mix?

Maya Jama
4060.jpg

Apollo

VIP

Bro are you a fob? You use kkkkk too much.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Which would you say looks better. West African + White mix or Somali + White mix?

Maya Jama
4060.jpg
West African + White akhi better body and more sexually appealing. Somali + White is boring most of times, Maya Jama is exception.

Bohol

VIP
West African + White akhi better body and more sexually appealing. Somali + White is boring most of times, Maya Jama is exception.

Not always. Mixed race girls that only get moderate West African features like this girl turn out good looking not too much though.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Not always. Mixed race girls that only get moderate West African features like this girl turn out good looking not too much though.
Maybe with West Africans, but with Black's it's not the case and they are only 10~20% Eurasian on average , while Somalis are 60%.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Maya Jama
4060.jpg

I know Maya's female cousins when i lived in Bristol, they were blessed with curves.

Somali + White is a downgrade, the only positive is it reduces the forehead but most Somali girls have nice hair so it's pointless

Clearly whatever attractiveness this girl has she got from her dad. If you are claiming her Dad's genes is recessive what about her mom. She looks nothing like her mom whether you consider her mom's pastiness or witch-like features. Thanks

In her case it is a blessing. :lol: She has a nice hair thanks to her white side.

yeah like she has the horsehair of her mum. Her hair is a result of the two mixtures....she would not have "big" hair if her mom had married another neanderthal.

You know if you look at that picture with the three of them, her father is way more pleasing to look at than the mom.

Phuck outta here you white-worshippers. Her father is more responsible for her attractiveness than her mother. Leave it to you black-hating phuckers to claim otherwise.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Clearly whatever attractiveness this girl has she got from her dad. If you are claiming her Dad's genes is recessive what about her mom. She looks nothing like her mom whether you consider her mom's pastiness or witch-like features. Thanks.

Come to think of it, her father looks much younger and more fresh than her mother. :dead: Her mother looks a lot older than him, but I think they are the same age.

Aging like bananas thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts