Who said West African genes are not recessive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ghanian man should be ashamed of himself for throwing away his African genetics and having a child with a caucasoid, now his daughter looks like a tanned caucasoid and has limp hair:susp:
He should have married a Ghanian woman and produced a future athlete.
So you've now turned into a Negroid/SSA supremacist?
:chrisfreshhah:

Why be against race mixing when you're also the result of ancient race mixing?
Somalis are a race mixed from thousands of years ago, that’s different to an African marrying a European. These groups are completely different in every way, mixing is disastrous.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Black people and white people both have dominant genes, us Somalis though have recessive genes, just look at Iman's negro daughter and white one by Bowie, one looks straight outta jungles of Congo and the other looks like a model.

Some rare cases like Alisha boe looks somali despite her mom being norweigian

World

VIP

this girl is half Ghanian half British. Half somalis half White rarely come out looking like her instead look like crackers with a tiny tan
She doesn’t look mixed race lol, she looks like a light skin West African

Mixed people don’t look like that

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She doesn’t look mixed race lol, she looks like a light skin West African

Mixed people don’t look like that
tbh a full west african can't look like her they can be lightskin tho. She's very beautiful to me and you can clearly tell she has white in her

World

VIP
tbh a full west african can't look like her they can be lightskin tho. She's very beautiful to me and you can clearly tell she has white in her
A lot of ghanians are light skin and have her features, bantus don’t really look like her tho.

Anyway, she is obviously a bit too dark for a mixed race person. She’s an anomaly.

Last edited:
In her case it is a blessing. :lol: She has a nice hair thanks to her white side.
I have zero white side and my hair is soft lol my sister in the other hand has nappy hair yet we bothe have the same mom and dad. So lol i actually prefer nappy healthy nappy hair than boring soft hair.

Bohol

VIP
I have zero white side and my hair is soft lol my sister in the other hand has nappy hair yet we bothe have the same mom and dad. So lol i actually prefer nappy healthy nappy hair than boring soft hair.

Sure sure. No halimo prefers to have nappy hair over soft hair. :comeon:

Damn that brother got punked kkkkk. wa lakin Somali waa caucasoid marka wasmo ka dhexeysa Somali iyo Ajnabi markaa kid becomes looking Caucasoid too markaa not much big difference apart from skin colour wa lakin Black waa Negroid different facial characteristics markaa result waa better mixed like Mongoloid + Caucasoid ma fahamtay sxb kkkkk
lol I know what you mean. west African+European mixes well, but Somali and European look like incels, like white/Asian mixes. if we think the calaacal of full somali guys is bad, imagine 20 years from now when the guys with white dads and somali moms enter the picture

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Black people and white people both have dominant genes, us Somalis though have recessive genes, just look at Iman's negro daughter and white one by Bowie, one looks straight outta jungles of Congo and the other looks like a model.

Hoax weeye no recessive genes Somalians waa Caucasoid.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Mediterranean whites have dominant genes. Northern Europeans don't. Somalis can have dominant genes but just don't try to mix with dominant genes people! Mongoloids and Congoids have on average dominant genes.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Half beninese half French :whoo:
flora-coquerel-at-kidnap-screening-at-43rd-deauville-american-film-festival-09-03-2017_3.jpg
:banderas::ahh::diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending