Who said going with ur gf/wife to labour was a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Would you want your xaaji to go with you to labour? or you are old fashioned Somali and would like the mother in law or your mum to go with you.
The husbands back home don't attend the delivering of the baby?

World

VIP
Well I think that’s stupid you wouldn’t want to see your kid coming into the world?

Or be there to support your wife through the labor?

And what if the baby isn’t breathing or getting into complications you wouldn’t even know cause you’re not in the room
Surprise suprise

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nope. They just wait outside and some stay at home then they are called "hambalyo you have a son".
That’s weird imagine sitting in your living room watching tv getting a call you’re wife gave birth

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Nope. They just wait outside and some stay at home then they are called "hambalyo you have a son".
:gladbron:
Sweet! I guess I don't have to be there when the time comes.
:mjhaps:
That’s weird imagine sitting in your living room watching tv getting a call you’re wife gave birth
Tbh if I was the wife, I would not want any relatives to see me in such a compromising position. What if I accidentally poo or say crazy things to the doctors? It would be too embarrassing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is normal in Somali culture. It is only weird in western culture.
Yes and in Somali culture if the wife of the husband dies it’s normal that the brother marries her

So he will be the stepfather and uncle to the kids

How is it weird to protect my brother's children from a bad step-father? They would become the same as my own children.

@Crow

You shag the wife & have children with her, then those born to you and those born to your brother are half siblings & cousins, how confusing is that for the children? Your brothers wives should be off-limits, otherwise, it is boundary line incestious relationship.

I’ve seen Somali and non-Somali guys who attended the birth of their children and most of them told me that it was the best experience they ever had and have bonded stronger with their wives and children.

Gambar

VIP
I don’t think it’s appropriate for a husband or her male family members to be in the room with her when she’s actually giving birth, it should only be females.

The men(father, grandfathers, brothers, husband) should wait outside and enter after she has delivered the baby.
They should stay away, there’s no time for fainting men and their nacnac.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It really surprised me that black ppl fought for every right into he US....except the right to wear their natural hair in public with pride.

I really hate the hypocritical black es that scream black is beautiful but idolise Wendylocks over lupita nyongo.
:gucciwhat:
Loooooool

That was random!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow

You shag the wife & have children with her, then those born to you and those born to your brother are half siblings & cousins, how confusing is that for the children? Your brothers wives should be off-limits, otherwise, it is boundary line incestious relationship.

I’ve seen Somali and non-Somali guys who attended the birth of their children and most of them told me that it was the best experience they ever had and have bonded stronger with their wives and children.
The ones born to me and the ones born to my brother are the same. They are siblings, not cousins. There is no confusion.

I'm going to have the cliche running out of the workplace driving through traffic and coming into the hospital seeing my wife with the baby in her arms. "I'm sorry i didn't make it honey" :whew:

I don’t think it’s appropriate for a husband or her male family members to be in the room with her when she’s actually giving birth, it should only be females.

The men(father, grandfathers, brothers, husband) should wait outside and enter after she has delivered the baby.

Obviously it will be inappropriate for her male relatives to see her giving birth.

But why husband?

The ones born to me and the ones born to my brother are the same. They are siblings, not cousins. There is no confusion.

@Crow

How are they not cousins? They will still carry their father’s name and your children will carry your name? Or, will you erase their father’s name and give them yours? Civilised people moved on from these barbaric cultural practices and we still shag the wives of our brothers. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending