Who said going with ur gf/wife to labour was a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you want your xaaji to go with you to labour? or you are old fashioned Somali and would like the mother in law or your mum to go with you.
I do have a personal opinion, which could change with experience.

But that aside you shouldn't mock women in labour cmon lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like a gay gangsta

original.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Where did I mock. I am just curious what made him make such faces.

Why he made that face??? Obviously the woman in larbor was not in pain from her relaxed, serene face. She wasn't pushing, she would have shown in her face sweating and cursing and yelling and pushing. Maybe u r right.....he saw sh!t splash out. At this point all canal are game for output.

Saving my dinner for breakfast tomorrow inshalaah

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

VIP
I'll go into the room with her if she wants but I'd let her know its highly unlikely I'll see her the same way ever again

World

VIP
I don’t think it’s appropriate for a husband or her male family members to be in the room with her when she’s actually giving birth, it should only be females.

The men(father, grandfathers, brothers, husband) should wait outside and enter after she has delivered the baby.

He looks like a gay gangsta

original.gif
It really surprised me that black ppl fought for every right into he US....except the right to wear their natural hair in public with pride.

I really hate the hypocritical black es that scream black is beautiful but idolise Wendylocks over lupita nyongo.
:gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t think it’s appropriate for a husband or her male family members to be in the room with her when she’s actually giving birth, it should only be females.

The men(father, grandfathers, brothers, husband) should wait outside and enter after she has delivered the baby.
Well I think that’s stupid you wouldn’t want to see your kid coming into the world?

Or be there to support your wife through the labor?

And what if the baby isn’t breathing or getting into complications you wouldn’t even know cause you’re not in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.