Who make up the Somalis in your cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question might be more for reer UK.

Did most of the Somalis in your city arrive there after the civil war or did they arrive later?

Did they arrive from another country?

I don't have many Somalis in my city but the closest cities to me tend to Somalis who went first to Netherlands(mainly Tilburg) and a bunch from all the Scandinavian countries. They tended to come over mainly in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
This question might be more for reer UK.

Did most of the Somalis in your city arrive there after the civil war or did they arrive later?

Did they arrive from another country?

I don't have many Somalis in my city but the closest cities to me tend to Somalis who went first to Netherlands and a bunch from all the Scandinavian countries. They tended to come over mainly in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Same tbh mainly secondary migration from EU.

Macalin M

Out here
Bare Dutch Somalis came to my Dugsi around 10 years ago or something. They couldn’t speak good somali or good English. Absolute trash. I came from the Netherlands when I was like 1 years old but that doesn’t count.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Over here in Texas most of the older folks(parents and grandparents) are taxi drivers. They have a lot of children entering college. Pretty soon in a couple of years we are going to have a lot of middle class Somalis here.

A majority arrived after the civil war. I’m one of the few Somalis dudes I know my age that was born in the states.everyone else I know was born in either Somalia,Kenya, or Dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending