Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i wanted to be a sonographer (specifically doing obgyn ultrasounds), but you need to be a cna before that, which had complications (uncomfortable tasks, mixed interactions of genders).
so now i'm majoring in IT since later i can easily work from home, which my mom recommends. it's probably a good idea anyway.

what about you?
Wow, well I want to be a lawyer I'm in uni rn and I'm doing a history and poli sci double major atm

Wow, well I want to be a lawyer I'm in uni rn and I'm doing a history and poli sci double major atm
wow that's really nice, hopefully, you achieve your goal inshaAllah.
i remember the days when i wanted to be an artist. my mom visually winced when i told her :mjlol: i guess i'm just gonna have to keep it a hobby

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
wow that's really nice, hopefully, you achieve your goal inshaAllah.
i remember the days when i wanted to be an artist. my mom visually winced when i told her :mjlol: i guess i'm just gonna have to keep it a hobby
Inshallah, well If I'm a lawyer you wouldn't need to work and you could continue doing your art -I've seen it it's really nice
:sass2:

Inshallah, well If I'm a lawyer you wouldn't need to work and you could continue doing your art -I've seen it it's really nice
:sass2:
thank you
a very interesting offer you're suggesting :ayaanswag:
sounds very ideal if you remember my "make his pockets hurt~" comments LMAO