• KUDUFHO KADHAQAQ

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
She's got an agenda against me for my earlier argument with her and bunch of niggas claiming African we see through your slimy ways :trumpsmirk:

Somalis are African since we're geographically part of the continent. However, our identity should be Somali only and I understand were you're coming from. You don't see Arabs claiming to be Asians or Mexico claiming to be northern Americans because they don't share anything with the continent. Somalis should also have some self-respect and do the same.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This proves that northerners are pure Somalis compared to the people in the south mixed with negroes.

I mean just look at that ku dhufo dude.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somalis are African since we're geographically part of the continent. However, our identity should be Somali only and I understand were you're coming from. You don't see Arabs claiming to be Asians or Mexico claiming to be northern Americans because they don't share anything with the continent. Somalis should also have some self-respect and do the same.

:yousmart:

I see that all the time

That's exactly what I was tryna tell these guys and they tried to crucify me for taking away their only claim to being black hip-hop brainwashed these ciyaal they think if you say your black your automatically an OG little do they know :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

He's partially Arab not bantu :mahubowtf:
I'm telling u man some of these people really do have an IQ of 68
tenor.gif

That's exactly what I was tryna tell these guys and they tried to crucify me for taking away their only claim to being black hip-hop brainwashed these ciyaal they think if you say your black your automatically an OG little do they know :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

They couldn't deal with the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts