Votes: 32 59.3%
  • KUDUFHO KADHAQAQ

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
It seems like the guys on here like to speak about their 'features' more than the girls on here. Stop it, its weird.

and you both look Somali
Thank you!! I thought I was the only one thinking this. Most Somali men on this site and feminine activities maxaa kala haystaa.:farmajoyaab:
As if we didn't have enough with their constant gossiping and whatnot, and now we have to deal with them bragging about their looks too..Great. You guys sure do have hard time maintaining your tough alpha/geeljire semblance intact.

It's time to come off that istoodh/closet!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dark ages are past now, I'd say we're living in great times where men who are in touch with their femininity are greatly appreciated.There's no need it to fight it anymore. Rejoice!
tenor.gif

View attachment 50925

Im pleasantly surprised. Youre decent. Keep the hair :nvjpqts:
You look as somali as it gets.[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahhahh! You're phucking kidn me o wah!? This is a heterosexual testosterone-having male or is this some kinda ET figurine sh*t that belongs on your car's dashboard. WTF!? And i'm sure he has a little peanut head too. LOL!

I see arranged marriage in your future ET.

Rahtid!

What happened? Did someone truly hurt you here? I’m concerned.:gucciwhat:
@onlyme

Yeah phucking Mods removed all my posts from that other thread and locked me out of it. I guess they couldn't take what i was posting...apparently there is some kinda line..that i crossed..it was getting to hot for them to handle....but they left the one with poor slave with the welts on his back though. I get it....is a somali forum.

But them faggity phuckers folded. I wouldn't be surprised if that little prick with the ET alien looking head reported me.

Aye little wavy hair was it you that got me banned from that thread!?

Yeah phucking Mods removed all my posts from that other thread and locked me out of it. I guess they couldn't take what i was posting...apparently there is some kinda line..that i crossed..it was getting to hot for them to handle....but they left the one with poor slave with the welts on his back though. I get it....is a somali forum.

But them faggity phuckers folded. I wouldn't be surprised if that little prick with the ET alien looking head reported me.

20180721_152316.png

@Geeljire sanbuur Aboowe this adoon is beefing u.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Very true he can only do that with your name though abti pictures could be anyone many people look alike
You'd be surprised! I knew a guy who could put the FBI, RCMP, CIA, Homeland Security, NSA and M16 to shame with his investigative skills. All he needed was a pic and the man was a blood hound. And he's a regular Joe. Imagine a professional.

You'd be surprised! I knew a guy who could put the FBI, RCMP, CIA, Homeland Security, NSA and M16 to shame with his investigative skills. All he needed was a pic and the man was a blood hound. And he's a regular Joe. Imagine a professional.
Lool very true that's why you should be paranoid on all websites not just sspot

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Geeljire sanbuur congratulations yous just played yourself!
Now the feds know your face, and in no time you'll get sent to the slammer, and tyrone is gonna look at your futo like
:mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts