Who knows me best challenge!!! My husband vs my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am 100% ethnic Somali :) Not sure why people think any different?

Nawal

Ha u bixin that bloke fox who thinks he is in charge of all Muslims and could harass and bully you. My hunch tells me that he was one of your competitors who is jealous of your popularity. You guys are more reasonable and open to criticism than the Salafi mob here who are guided by deep seated hatred including tribalism. They've fucked up a whole country and still seem to threaten and intimidate people who have done no harm to them. If they threaten you, inform the authorities, so these guys could be airbrushed living in a free and open society. Good luck to both of you.

Nawal

Ha u bixin that bloke fox who thinks he is in charge of all Muslims and could harass and bully you. My hunch tells me that he was one of your competitors who is jealous of your popularity. You guys are more reasonable and open to criticism than the Salafi mob here who are guided by deep seated hatred including tribalism. They've fucked up a whole country and still seem to threaten and intimidate people who have done no harm to them. If they threaten you, inform the authorities, so these guys could be airbrushed living in a free and open society. Good luck to both of you.
Epic

@Nawal what u and ur wife are doing is very deceiving and dishonest to ur viewers, u need to let them know ur a gaal, it's very sad that u have to fake it to get views. Be urself

Nawal

No one is threatening their lives,
Stop over dramatising, what's
Going on.

:gucciwhat:Ppl just calling out
Bs.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Yes they are atheist

eTC4mRU.png

No we aren't... I will ignore ludba aka fox but that isn't true!
“Cultural Muslims are secular, religiously unobservant or irreligious individuals who still identify with Muslim culture due to family background, personal experiences or the social and cultural environment in which they grew up.”

What do you guys think about people who consider themselves culturally Muslim who are actually atheist/agnostics? I kind of think of it as "Christians" who don't believe in Christ but still celebrate christmas, go to church for weddings or funerals. Any ex muslims here who would like to share their thoughts? Would you introduce this lifestyle to your children?
:nahgirl::camby:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I was replying back to youngfarah who said "they" as in ALL the people in the video which isn't necessarily true!
I am not a smart guy yeah, i am your average farrah :manny:but it doesn't take a genius to understand this:
I don't subscribe that label to myself but I would understand why some would. I consider myself an atheist/humanist
Its not my job to question your belief in Allah so I'll ignore that post. I apologise.

I am not a smart guy yeah, i am your average farrah :manny:but it doesn't take a genius to understand this:

Its not my job to question your belief in Allah so I'll ignore that post. I apologise.
Thank you. I wouldn't want other people in my life or family to be judged because of MY personal beliefs. It's supposed to be a personal relationship with God I thought? when did other people have a say in defining who you are? Or say you are fake when you choose to not talk about religion in your own platform. If you want to call out other people for their beliefs go join al Shabab or Isis. I'm sure they would love more followers. Peace.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Thank you. I wouldn't want other people in my life or family to be judged because of MY personal beliefs. It's supposed to be a personal relationship with God I thought? when did other people have a say in defining who you are? Or say you are fake when you choose to not talk about religion in your own platform. If you want to call out other people for their beliefs go join al Shabab or Isis. I'm sure they would love more followers. Peace.

I dont care if you're a muslim or not. Thats none of my business. Just dont make Haraam Halaal.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is really outrageous.

Ever heard of

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ. Pronunciation. Lakum deenukum waliya deen. Translation. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

The same folks hating on other Muslims because of qabiil, the same folks have who have too much hatred in their hearts having the audacity to preach. Live and let live.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is really outrageous.

Ever heard of

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ. Pronunciation. Lakum deenukum waliya deen. Translation. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.

The same folks hating on other Muslims because of qabiil, the same folks have who have too much hatred in their hearts having the audacity to preach. Live and let live.
Mar labaad, her belief in Allah is none of my business but she shouldn't make Haraam Halaal.
Say, "Have you seen what Allah has sent down to you of provision of which you have made [some] lawful and [some] unlawful?" Say, "Has Allah permitted you [to do so], or do you invent [something] about Allah ?"[10:59]
Btw I am not scholar nor a student of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending